or Connect

Posts by blackgrass

LVC 1937 Railriders The back buckle has been cut off....lots of character. Measurements are: Waist 17 1/2 Pulled tight Inseam 33" $70 shipped CONUS
APC Rescue size 32 Made is Tunisia I've had these a few years. They are worn with some fading...wallet fade...honeycombs ect..ect. They are in good shape with tons of life left in them. They have been folded and in the closet for years. I'm not sure when they were washed last but I'll leave that ceremony up to the buyer. Measurements are: Waist 17" Inseam 35" $75 Shipped CONUS
These have been worn a bit but look good with lots of life left. $50 includes US shipping.
875 Red Wings $100 includes US shipping. Great boots. My feet have grown in the last year and I need a larger size.
I purchased these shoes last month and need a larger size. I've worn these maybe 6 times. Always stored with shoe trees and brushed off after each wearing. $175 includes shipping to the US. Shoe bags included. PM or twistedstrings at gmail dot com Feel free to ask any questions. PS...I always wear socks and don't have the stink foot.
Best advice ever.Never more than you can fit in a empty copy paper box.
$130 for both shipped
APC Rescue size 32 Made is Tunisia I've had these a few years. They are worn with some fading...wallet fade...honeycombs ect..ect. They are in good shape with tons of life left in them. They have been folded and in the closet for the last couple of years. I'm not sure when they were washed last but I'll leave that ceremony up to the buyer. Measurements are: Waist 17" Inseam 35" $75 Shipped CONUS Next up are a pair of LVC 1937 Railriders Vintage...
ghey
Quote: Originally Posted by AscotMcPocketsquare Surfboard...Oh wait, i forgot, CHARLIE DON'T SURF! That's pretty awesome... I laughed