or Connect

Posts by j

I agree with you guys and we are collecting comments and will address a bunch of issues at once, but it will take a bit. BTW, I noticed that Chrome renders a lot of text blurry while it looks fine on FF. Not sure what is up with that, but I've reported it already.
should be fixed now, that was the dev server we were just fixing things on.
You've probably noticed by now that the site redesign has gone live. We've changed quite a few things, and as always, we will need to iron out a few things here and there.   We've changed 'Men's Clothing' (which was always sort of a 'duh' and vague forum title) to 'Classic Menswear' which we think more accurately describes the subject matter.   Other than that, I will quote from the 'preview' announcement:   1) a khaki and black color scheme which is more...
You've probably noticed by now that the site redesign has gone live. We've changed quite a few things, and as always, we will need to iron out a few things here and there.   We've changed 'Men's Clothing' (which was always sort of a 'duh' and vague forum title) to 'Classic Menswear' which we think more accurately describes the subject matter.   Other than that, I will quote from the 'preview' announcement:   1) a khaki and black color scheme which is more...
Replies in no particular order: yes; yes; no; that is being looked into; me 6; i have reported that and that; i have requested that feature be added; we are considering it; thanks for the compliments but all we really did was whine and wait.
This should be fixed in today's release, within a few hours.
So changing it to 15 doesn't work? I'll report that too. I'm assuming this problem is not affecting you on other browsers, right?
Thanks for the workaround. I think another would be to change your posts per page back to the default (though that is not ideal obviously).   I haven't heard any progress update on it but I know it is in the pipeline. Unfortunately that's all I know.
There is a welcome PM that goes out to new members that mentions the usual quick questions threads. Maybe some more should be added, but people do seem to read the PM and use the threads more than they probably would.
Thanks guys, it is being addressed as a bug. Something broke with the custom posts/page setting apparently. Should be fixed soon.