or Connect

Posts by MaChemist

Yes but than nothing will get sold in the regular Cabourn shop? What is the point of making a shop than? It is about the same product you buy and why is it almost 600 euro more expensive on the website? This is totally crazy or you should wait untill Cabourn gets into sale but this is just too crazy for words in economic perspective.
This pricing difference will destroy the reputation of a brand, this is not good for the business and image...
I am interested in the cold weather parka and I was searching around on the internet and I came out at Manufactum (I live very near to Germany) which is an official Cabourn retailer and they sell the cold weather parka for 769 euro. On the Cabourn site it is priced 995 pounds which is almost 1300 euro. So there is a difference of almost 600 euro!!!!! Can someone explain this extreme price difference please? I was planning to buy this parka in London but this would be...
I am selling a more than half ful bottle of Annick Goutal "mandragore" This is a fresh citrus scent. It is a bottle of 100 mL, preserved in the best conditions (out of sunlight, dry and cool) Asking 35 euro without shipping costs.
I am selling an almost full bottle of Serge Lutens "gris clair" This is a smoky lavender scent. It is a bottle of 50mL, preserved in the best conditions (out of sunlight, dry and cool) Asking 35 euro without shipping costs.
It is been a while but Bontoni is coming to Holland soon (for the third time) In the link below you can see a movie and interview of Franco Gazzani during the previous trunk show in Holland. For the movie scroll to the end of the page and click. This is the link: http://www.shoesandshirts.nl/nieuws/newID/23
It is been a while but Bontoni is coming to Holland soon (for the third time) In the link below you can see a movie and interview of Franco Gazzani during the previous trunk show in Holland. For the movie scroll to the end of the page and click. This is the link: http://www.shoesandshirts.nl/nieuws/newID/23
O man are you a grandpa or a lover of old man styled shoes?
So you certainly does not like French shoes like Corthay and Berluti then? And The soles and construction of my Santoni goodyears and Crockett and jones, Greens and Lobb are more or less equal. It is true there are more Blake rapid constructions in Italian shoes but that is not what you should compare with a goodyear or handwelted goodyear construction.