or Connect

Posts by vinshter

I have for sale a BNIB pair of EG Beaulieu shoes on the 82 last, size UK7E. Color is burgundy antique. Shoes come with EG installed metal toe taps (installed level with the sole) and lasted EG shoe trees. Also comes with the original box and shoe bags. They have been tried on and walked around on carpeted floor for under 10 minutes to assess fit. I was in denial for a long time, but sadly, my feet are never going to get any smaller. The 82 last isn't for me. There...
Some really nice ties. pm on #3
I met up with Badsha to look at some of the shirtings he had for sale and to flip through the G&R and Alumo books. There's some really nice stuff in those books and Badsha was great to deal with as well.
I'm interested primarily in G&R, but should be able to find a number of interesting shirtings to order from either book.
I got my shoe horns this week. They appear to be well made and are quite nice looking to boot. They're thicker than the horns I got form the first run at the hanger project. Also, they horns work well for my size 8 feet. I often find that horns are too wire in back, but these are perfect. I dont know how well they'd work if you have elephant feet. I might pick up a few more.
I tried to place an order just now on the Epic shoe trees, but the site said the coupon had expired. It's before midnight PST 11/7 as listed in the original post!
Price drops on remaining tie and pants. Hopefully will be adding some more pants and shoes this week if I get some time.
I have a number of items that didnt work out for me for one reason or another. 1) Lot of 5 NWT Pantherella socks. Size medium (UK 6-8.5 / EURO 39-42). All are cotton nylon blends (either 70% or 80% cotton). I'd prefer to sell all the socks together for SOLD. 2&3) NWT Canali red tie (left) with goldish dots and NWT Borrelli light blue with brownish pattern (right). Both measure about 3.75" wide. $SOLD shipped for the Canali, $65 -> $55 shipped for the Borrelli ...
I'll take 4, 5, 6, 10, 22, and 23. Payment is sent.
For all the interest you see on this thread, I actually had quite a tough time selling these shoes.