or Connect

Posts by Beta

my guess is regular amphetamines just like pilots, etc....hell i would, life depends on it. coke wouldn't last long enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A The dinners leading up to the balls are more fun. At the ball you (1) sneak away to the room your friend's dad rented upstairs (since the ball is in a fancy hotel) with your girl and 2 others, (2) meet up with two of your friends (3) do a lot of coke and (4) talk at least one of the girls into showing her your tits while your friend snaps pics. At least this is what I heard people do. I have no direct...
i heard from a SA that the nordstrom MTM were going for like a hundo during their sale, might be worth asking.
physical therapy assistant...should be able to get this done quickly and make good money anywhere...i agree with all of the people talking about getting certifications...if i could go back, i would do this..and still might.
I love the Kirkland AND Louis XIII in the same pic. The bottle is supposed to be waterford crystal or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 There are often work/career related reasons for this. +1 this is part of why i have a short beard, 60-70% of my clients are 50+ oh, and i wear boat shoes almost all the time, and it was very common in college. caveat, I live in the south (well, actually, we all know florida isn't really the south) and work in the boating industry.
I wasn't sure what the rules on that were, like if you were definitely not supposed to or something like that. First experiment with suede caps...
Just bought a pair of brown suede shoes...what belt do i wear with these? I've seen someone do it with a suede belt on WAYWRN, but it was with jeans, and they seem to be difficult to find. Most of the pics have jackets so I can't figure out what other people are doing.
Well, if anyone cares, heres how it turned out. At his request, I taught my buddy how to tie a half windsor at the wedding, he is in the army and their regulation knot is the four in hand, and thats all he ever learned!
bonobos from what ive heard are meant to flatter larger thighs/butt, so you can order your size and have it fit properly. I think they average either a bit under or a bit over your budget.