or Connect

Posts by theguy

lowered again $89
lowered to $95
yes sorry about that it is Bois De Portugal.
Selling a lightly used bottle of Creed Milesime 2.5oz bought from frangrancenet. com I enjoy it but my girlfriend was not a big fan. Askining $85. shipped in the continental US + 3% for pp fees. Let me know if you have any questions Thanks -Matt
I have these two up for sale. The 1oz Irish Creed I can do $65 paypaled and shipped and the 2.5 Millesine I can do $105 since I used it, as seen in the photos. Don't hesitate with any questions.
Selling two creed colognes. I bought the Irish tweed because its held in such high regard but was not a huge fan so its been sprayed maybe 4 times. The Milesime I like but my girlfriend hates it so that out too. 1oz Irish Tweed im asking $60 shipped paypal gift or +3% for regular paypal 2.5oz Milesime im asking $100 shipped " " " " I will cut a deal if you buy them together, and of course local deals are welcome, Im on the...
s90/95 I've had one over a year and its my go to pocket cam. It should more then suffice I took this shot with it
--
Never posted the photo lol [IMG] Bayville Long Island NY by bayvillian516, on Flickr[/IMG] Also here's another shot from a couple blocks away I recently took which might be my new favorite. [IMG] Long Island Fog by bayvillian516, on Flickr[/IMG] Quote: Originally Posted by theguy This was taken 2 blocks from my house Long story shot, biking used to be my escape/hobby then this past July I was in a bad accident which prohibited me from riding....
This was taken 2 blocks from my house Long story shot, biking used to be my escape/hobby then this past July I was in a bad accident which prohibited me from riding. About a month after that I bought a used camera for cheap and that has been my hobby since. Here's one of my favorite shots as of late. Heres a link to some of my other pics if you wanna check em out. http://www.pbase.com/mattstallone