or Connect

Posts by theguy

Just got fitted up by Franco Ercole's son over in Brooklyn. Ended up being about $2k out the door for a beautiful 3-piece mtm suit with upgraded fabric. Thanks so much all. Now shoes!
Hi all, I haven't posted here in some time, but figured this would be the best place. I'm getting married in a couple months and decided instead of renting a tux and it looking mediocre, or buying a tux and never using it again I should get a mtm suit for myself. I live in Long Island, but can definitely travel to the city if need be (40 min away). I am looking to spend around $1500 for a mtm suit, something stylish and slim for my wedding, any recommendations? Also, whats...
Is Victor Talbots good?
Hi all, I haven't posted here in some time, but figured this would be the best place. I'm getting married in a couple months and decided instead of renting a tux and it looking mediocre, or buying a tux and never using it again I should get a mtm suit for myself. I live in Long Island, but can definitely travel to the city if need be (40 min away). I am looking to spend around $1500 for a mtm suit, something stylish and slim for my wedding, any recommendations? Also, whats...
lowered again $89
lowered to $95
yes sorry about that it is Bois De Portugal.
Selling a lightly used bottle of Creed Milesime 2.5oz bought from frangrancenet. com I enjoy it but my girlfriend was not a big fan. Askining $85. shipped in the continental US + 3% for pp fees. Let me know if you have any questions Thanks -Matt
I have these two up for sale. The 1oz Irish Creed I can do $65 paypaled and shipped and the 2.5 Millesine I can do $105 since I used it, as seen in the photos. Don't hesitate with any questions.
Selling two creed colognes. I bought the Irish tweed because its held in such high regard but was not a huge fan so its been sprayed maybe 4 times. The Milesime I like but my girlfriend hates it so that out too. 1oz Irish Tweed im asking $60 shipped paypal gift or +3% for regular paypal 2.5oz Milesime im asking $100 shipped " " " " I will cut a deal if you buy them together, and of course local deals are welcome, Im on the...