or Connect

Posts by randob300

NWT Lightweight tan twill pattern. Very Slim Fitting. These are the standard Mabitex's we all know Waist: 17 Rise: 9 Thigh: 10.75 Opening: 7.5
NWT Lightweight tan herringbone pattern. These are the standard Mabitex's we all know Waist: 17.75 Rise: 10.25 Thigh: 11.5 Opening: 8
AAThese are the standard Mabitex's we all know with all the features - coin pocket, split waistband, etc, etc. Wool is a very nice weight and not thin like I've seen some Mabi/Inco's constructed of. Waist: 18.25 Rise: 9 Thigh: 10.25 Opening: 7.75
These are the standard Mabitex's we all know with all the features - coin pocket, split waistband, etc, etc. Waist: 18 Rise: 10.5 Thigh: 11.75 Opening: 8.5 I am going to be adding about 12 pairs of size 52 Mabi's....but that might take a while with the new format.
These are the standard Mabitex's we all know with all the features - coin pocket, split waistband, etc, etc. Waist: 17.5 Rise: 11 Thigh: 11 Opening: 8.25 I am going to be adding about 12 pairs of size 52 Mabi's....but that might take a while with the new format.
These are the standard Mabitex's we all know with all the features - coin pocket, split waistband, etc, etc. Very nice thickness to the wool that won't be too hot in the office, but not paper thin like some wool pants. Waist: 18.5 Rise: 10 Thigh: 11.5 Opening: 8
Looking to pick up a few more pair of Incotex sized 36/52. Only flat front, please. Interested in most material blends I've seen from them - Chino Lino, wool, cotton, maybe something I've never even heard of? Inseam would need to be at least 30" (unfinished/new even better). No Mabitex, please. I actually have quite a few pairs of Mabitex 36's (dress wool and cottons) if someone is looking to trade.
I like a lot of the Barbour Jackets; mostly the wax cotton with belts or the International collection. I'd even consider the vintage leather look. Am looking for any colors other than black. If you're interested in selling your sized M (or 40/42) wax cotton or International, please let me know. Please include pic/model name and price you're looking for.
Shame I'm a small-timer because this is a pretty nice tie. Free Shipping!
Well, I think the waters have been bloodied. Might be some slight interest in these...