or Connect

Posts by randob300

A pair of used, but in good condition with great character, Imperial Longwings. The V-cleat heel has been replaced but the original 5-nail sole remains strong with little flex in the forefoot. These have some scratches and marks, but the leather looks really nice. I typically wear a 9.5 in these and these are just a tad too roomy in the forefoot for me. Any questions or offers welcome. Shipping included CONUS. Shoe trees not included.
Been wanting to wear this for several years, but just can't seem to find the appropriate time or event. So, out of the closet it must go. There is no maker tag, but the store tag is from Larrimor's, the finest men's store in Pittsburgh and this piece exudes quality. Tons of handwork and nice touches (see pics). Features: Two button Hooked Single Vent Patch Pockets (flaps are lined with same polkadot as seen) Textured Metal Buttons (could use a quick polish) The fabric...
I received two Kindle's as gifts and decided to keep the Fire. So...my Touch 3G has to go. It's been opened, turned on, but never used. (Will probably need charged upon arrival) Pretty sure if you're looking at this ad, you know what it is, so I won't bore you with a long listing. Here's a chance to save some bucks on an essentially brand-spanking new Touch. Shipping included CONUS.
All feature the standard details of Mabi's. All heavier weight and perfect for the upcoming cold, windy months. All are NWT. If you need additional photos, please let me know. My photos tend to run on the dark side. Since I think we're all familiar with these, I'll keep the posting short. Prices are CONUS, drop $10 for each additional pant. 1- Wool Dark/Medium Grey Chalk Stripe. Tagged 52 PRICE: $60 Very nice thickness to the wool that won't be too hot in the office,...
AAAAHenry Jacobson linen sportsjacket. I wasn't able to find out too much about this maker, but it appears they are sold at a few mid level department stores and Saks and retail ~$250. It is certainly above the quality of my J. Crew Legacy jacket and I would put it on par with my unstructured Polo linen jacket. The coat has great construction and is perfect for travel with lots of pockets on the inside cotton lining. It's just a tad too slim fitting for me. No fabric...
AAnother pair of Mabi's. These have an incredibly soft cotton that has been brushed and feels like moleskin. Nicest cotton pants I have touched from Inco or Mabi. Nice lighter colored buttons. Slim fitting. Would make great pants for the fall. Waist: 18 Rise: 9.75 Thigh: 11 Opening: 8 I have a few other pairs of Mabi 52 for sale and would be happy to cut a great deal to get these sold.
These pants feature a heavier weight cotton than the lighter Mabi's I am used to seeing and would be great for the upcoming fall and winter. Very nice subtle houndstooth pattern that shows as more blue than my photo suggests. Can't get my camera to pick up on the color. All the features we're used to seeing. Waist: 18 Rise: 11 Thigh: 12 Opening: 8.5 Unhemmed
A good starter suit, or a workhorse for the upcoming slush season (yea, hard to think about when the temps are in the 90s, but it will soon be here). This is a heavier weight flannel-like wool. Best photo of fabric is the close up without flash. Features/problems: Only two sleeve buttons (please note the short sleeve measurements) The top part of a front belt loop is detached Single vent Pants are flat front and cuffed (which helps with the lousy inseam...
A good starter suit, or a workhorse for the upcoming slush season (yea, hard to think about when the temps are in the 90s, but it will soon be here). This is a heavier weight flannel-like wool. Best photo of fabric is the close up without flash. Features/problems: Only two sleeve buttons (please note the short sleeve measurements) The top part of a front belt loop is detached Single vent Pants are flat front and cuffed (which helps with the lousy inseam...
his is the new cut of PRL (ie, much slimmer) and is a great, modern suit. It is just too slim for me. Features: 3/2. Fantastic brown horn buttons. Dual Vents Grey wool with light blue windowpane pattern Pants are flat front, no cuffs. Curtained waistband. Tab back closure. Very slim, modern cut. Please see actual measurements below. This is the newer Polo II model and very slim fitting. Chest: 20.5 Shoulders: 18.5 Sleeve: 23.75 Length (BOC): 30.25 Pants (w/...