or Connect

Posts by randob300

Worn four times. Great dark carmel/light brown color. Sole still has embossed leather on forefoot. Pictures are with and without flash. I think they describe these better than I can. Fit TTS. Shipped CONUS.
Great BB sportscoat. Quarter lined. Subtle sky blue windowpane. Single Vent. Two sleeve buttons per side. Three button. Chest: 21.5 Shoulders: 18.5 Sleeves: 24.5 BOC: 30 Any questions, please ask. Shipped CONUS.
Made in USA Polo sportscoat. A Cream/Yellow/Corn color. Hard for me to say. Brown checks. This is nice slim fit, especially in the arms. I find this to be a bit more snug than my other Polo's. Doesn't have a material tag, but based on the weight and sheen (not from excessive dry-cleaning), I would think this is a wool/silk/linen blend. Awesome for spring, summer and fall. Dual Vent Ticket Pocket Two button Chest: 21 Shoulders: 19 Sleeves: 25 BOC: 30.25 Shipped CONUS.
Versatile work suit. Not the latest cut, but a great conservative suit. Subtle herringbone pattern is a nice change of pace. No tag, but looks like a 42L. Three button, single vent. Double pleated and cuffed. Chest: 22 Shoulders: 19 BOC: 32 Sleeves: 26 Waist: 18.5 Inseam: 32 Rise: 12
Wonderful, recent Polo Ralph Lauren staple pinstripe suit. 10% cashmere 90% wool gives this suit an awesome hand. 3/2 Roll Dual Vent Pants are double pleated and not hemmed (not new, just not hemmed) This is a lovely suit and I wish it were a 40R. Chest: 22 Shoulders: 19 BOC: 31 Sleeves: 23.5 Waist: 16.5 Inseam: 33 (not hemmed) Rise: 12 PM for fastest response. Price is CONUS
38R Chester Barrie hand tailored in England suit, made for Louis, Boston. All the bells and whistles you would expect from Chester Barrie. Pinstripe charcoal wool Single breasted Two-button Dual Vents Surgeon's Cuff Pants are double pleated The suit has the following flaws that can easily be fixed for a few bucks: missing back left button on pants, approximately 1.5 inches of the seam in the seat have let go (not ripped or anything), and some slight wear around the...
That seller also has cordovan Marlow's in 9.5:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-Marlow-oxford-dress-shoe-cordovan-leather-wingtip-loafer-9-5-798-/220946412071?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item33716eb227#ht_484wt_1217
Looking to pick up a few pairs of cotton Incotex (or zegna by Inco) pants. Any color but blue. Shades of grey would be fantastic. Please, no Mabi's. Let me know what you have and what you're asking.
Looks like a flip on previously posted item in this thread. If I recall, the original eBayer had a spelling mistake in the title.
Not sure of the exact year. They were made in the v-cleat/5-nail sole era, though. I'll post measurements when I get home.