or Connect

Posts by imatlas

Sure, if you like those sorts of things.
  Yep. They have big gloves.
 You're lucky that thimbles come in a range of sizes.
 Chai is a very real thing. "Chai tea", on the other hand, is an irritating redundancy.
We used Hansgrohe in the bathroom, but bought a Waterstone faucet for the kitchen. It's a serious piece of hardware, weighing close to 15 pounds as the entire thing is CNC milled from blocks of stainless steel. They use the same ceramic filters as Dornbracht. It might start to leak sometime in the 2050s, and to Ataturk's point we always say that we are going to exclude it from the sale when we eventually put this place on the market :)
 At one point I created a timeline that linked the Kyle McLachlan character in TP back to his bizarre turn as an FBI agent who is actually an alien in "The Hidden", and the David Duchovny characters in TP and X-Files. I always hoped the McLachlan would show up on the X-Files to tie it all up.
That moment at the end of each quarter when I submit my receipts for massages and lift tickets for reimbursement under our wellness benefit.
 For some reason apples from Washington suck.
 There's nothing GMO about Honey Crisps, and they are no more of a mutt than any other apple variety. They remind me of the macintosh apples we ate in CT when I was growing up. They're are different from the mac variety grown in WA that has taken over the country.
 Are we talking Canadia here? Canadian-Americans of Scottish descent? Please be specific when making sweeping generalizations.