or Connect

Posts by swear

Still have the tag.. it was in one of the clearance section racks for $899.97
Yep, picked this up at the Nordstrom Rack in San Diego last week.
After searching online and reviewing the S/S '13 runway video, I just could not find anything to compare this jacket to. I'm wondering if it's a Stooges or not. I picked this up at Nordstrom Rack, out of all places, and it had an original retail value listed at $2675 on the Nordstrom tag. I've actually seen a few other RO pieces here and copped two leather worker jackets in the past, but they pop up pretty rarely.. maybe once or twice a year. The RO tag reads: Rick...
Both auctions ending in 5 hours! Bids are very low as well. Both of these are brand new with box and are brand new and in immaculate condition. Never worn or even tried out -- even the soles are perfect and clean. Both are hand made and were only available at select CDG retailers. Commes des Garcons Shirt x The Generic Man Mohawk leather suede chukka / ankle boots in size 9 1/2 US or 42.5 EU. Comes in original box and dust bag. The Mohawk―a mid-top which features three...
HUGE PRICE DROP! Both of these are brand new with box and are brand new and in immaculate condition. Never worn or even tried out -- even the soles are perfect and clean. Both are hand made and were only available at select CDG retailers. Each pair retailed at around $400. Commes des Garcons Shirt x The Generic Man Mohawk leather suede chukka / ankle boots in size 9 1/2 US or 42.5 EU. Comes in original box and dust bag. The Mohawk―a mid-top which features three...
All sold.
One pair sold. One more left available.
Sold
On hold pending payment
Chronicles of Never Nominalist 7-hole Boots in Vintage Black - size 10 Picked these up from a different forum already used, but I just never got a chance to use them much. I've probably worn them about five times since I've owned them. Never worn in rain or snow and cared for meticulously. I'd give them about an 8.5/10, as there is just a little bit of wear on the outer back heel on both shoes from use. Still handsome with plenty of life left. Comes with original box...