or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

i never understood the appeal of spending money. why not just live outdoors naked, scavenge berries, and hunt squirrels?
kopped these marsell from barneys (pic from porter tho). they are super comfy--cushioned tongue! barneys price was like 60% off so i was happy about that. they were actually in my mr. porter shopping cart the night before, and then the next morning my size was sold out, but that afternoon barneys had them! also got these okeeffe from mr porter. comes with a shoehorn, which is like a $1 accessory or something like that i'm sure, but still a nice touch. now i have a...
happy to see pretty much every designer has a pair of nice sweatpants now. my favorite budget (but still quality) option this season are the helmut lang cashmere sweatpants http://www.helmutlang.com/core-cashmere-pants/E09HM209,default,pd.html in a similar vein, john varvatos made a really cool cashmere hoodie in a dark burgundy that i like as a follow up, i do wear a suit and tie every day.
i got fat(ter), so they're dead to meon the topic of trends and stuff, i love the new luxury running sneaker trend. also love that sweatpants blew up. gonna bump my old post now.
haha too poor to live in the city... live out in the suburbs
wish i didn't need to pay car insurance and could buy geobaskets sigh
how come i wasn't invited???
i tried on a nigel cut this past weekend and aside from the differences between the anthony you noted (softer shoulder, lower rise), the pants are also slimmer.
i feel like, tons of SF members were in college when CPs retailed for $325 and went on sale for like now that we all make money all this shit is so expensive , even then $250 today is easier on the wallet for me than $150 was in collegewhere did all the poor people go?
2013: kopped like 4-5 rlbl shirts, couple rlbl pants, and two rlbl jackets... and a ton of pure shit. seriously wasted like 2k on shit i will never wear again. don't even want to think about it. 2014: so far i kopped a pair of lanvins (the suede with patent captoe) and two pairs of SLP jeans. i'd like to buy another 5-6 RLBL shirts, and 1-2 more pants. i wanna get the perfect sweatshirt, and get another nice hoodie (dsquared? balmain? dolce & gabbana?). also wanna kop...