or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

i am gonna have as much rick as you one day.. hopefully
is thsi still true about rick? i remember reading this a few years ago, but i recently started buying his stuff and its all really really nice.. even the drkshdw line.
i couldn't make it through that video it was so lame
what is like the brand with the best fabric/construction?? brunello cucinelli? dior? rick owens??
you didn't list sizegood price i bought mine for like ~$1000 much earlier in the season. sort of a mistake since it was so warm that i didn't start wearing it till now.great coat.
guess the fit changes every season i got a jason and it is definitely tighter and shorter than the gimp i tried on
ss-na2es
JUST GET ALL THE CREDIT CARDS it doesn't really affect your credit that much income is the #1 factor when credit is concerned
buy a sony if you are in japan... just imported a pair of sony speakers that cost $10k in US but were like $3400 in japan
I went to the store a few weeks ago and they seem to be doing pretty well. They have different prices in every region, and are planning to open a five story flagship in Montreal. If you think about it even though the USD prices are low, they are still getting a pretty decent price in CAD, which is their basis. I predict one more outstanding sales season (even better than this one) for Canadian retailers before we correct.