or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

no risk no reward. don't expect to make huge money if you don't take huge risks, whether its starting a company, shorting growth stocks, buying into potential value traps, or taking a job with a highly cyclical industry like banking.
just closed my zillow and zagg positions... lost a ton on zagg but i'm still bearish--i think it will tank after next earnings report. bearish on zillow too... but most bearish on intuitive surgical. check out the report on www.citronresearch.com i think macro is against that stock too--obamacare can't be good for devices like this. also january will be brutal for stocks.
70% off at the RL store--both are super comfy and soft, the first has very nice wool ribbing and is down, the second is a warm polyester and quite water resistant. both are lightweight. every fall i fall in love again with RL... also want to buy some RLBL shirts also got this watch
i haven't seen it in person, but its called a "down jacket" but the filling is in fact not down. i don't think it would be warm enough for northeast winters, but i'm sure its fine for rainy weather.
Retail is $2000. Lambskin bomber with 100% viscose sleeve lining, 100% cotton body lining, and light polyester filling in the quilted lining. The ribbing is a combination of 49% wool, 49% acrylic, and 2% elastane. The collar is shearling. Buttons say Burberry London on them. Very heavy duty 2-way MH8 E/P zip. Epaulets, grommets at armpits, collar that looks good flipped up with a buckle to secure it. Let me know if you have any questions, price is inclusive of shipping,...
Retail was $2500. Made in Italy with 77% virgin wool, 19% polyamide, 4% elastane; lined in 100% rayon for the body, and 50% cupro, 50% acetate for the sleeves. It has a throat clasp, like 6 buttons at the sleeves, epaulets, and a button to close the vent. It was shown on the runway in camel and...
Willing to pay $450 if new, if not new we can negotiate something...
my frustration with that apc jacket is that it isn't even down! its just polyfill
anywhere to buy cheap silent damir doma or t by alexander wang?
i got some alexander wang tshirts and i like them. where can i get something similar for