or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

i tried a pair on at barneys and it seemed true to size. i'm a 41 in CP and would get 41 in golden goose.
any guesses on when the final corner drops are gonna happen? blinked on the final ssense drops and the rick i wanted sold out but corner still has it...
shit so much good stuff sold out by the time i got up
wish there was still a 50... the mrporter one looks pretty nice
real ones are made in italy, so pretty fake.
read a lot of zizek doing high school debate. also baudrillard.these two are definitely fun to read. they are basically pop culture critics, except they use a lot of weird jargon to make their point so it sounds way more complicated than it actually is. i think welcome to the desert of the real was a fun read, but really they are all a fun read.
i bet if you challenged them they would refund you the money... at least give you a store credit, one time exception, etc. i can't imagine a retailer would have a true "final sale" if you really, really wanted to return it.
this is the weird one that turns into a bag. i don't like the buttons on the cuff
ssense seems to be 50% off all rick now
If I were trying to find a reason to absolve drew of some fault this changing measurements shit would be it