or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

shhhhhh he is paying a lot to live there let him think its the best place in the country
I'm pretty sure kunk is a middle aged man with children. The social life thing ended a long time ago.
i bet it will be a trump-cruz ticket
and the washington post is owned by... jeff bezos.
meh i think the point of all this is:trump figures out ways to make money, and they are kind of off the beaten pathnot everyone does private equity, where you buy up a company, lay off a significant portion of the workforce, implement cost-saving measures, and try to resell it for a lot of moneynot everyone does investment banking, where you convince people to give a company a bunch of money and then charge the company a bunch of money for your servicenot everyone runs a...
can we change the title of the post to "trump is #1 in gop field" ? because, he is. democrats are going nuts, because trump and cruz, the only possibilities at this point, are anathema to them. the gop is going nuts, because trump and cruz, the only possibilities at this point, are anathema to them. i love it.
yeah the boob area...
i have a 41 in the ramones highs should i get a 41 in the ramones lows as well????
most people don't even go to college to make money, which is what's sad. they go there to party, find themselves, and "because everyone else does it." maybe find their lifelong passion, or something.
the fit varies season to season, depending on leatherwould strongly recommend ordering all the sizes you want, trying them on, and returning the ones that you don't like.don't spend $2k based on internet advice.