or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

how much ?? i
oops realized it wasnt obvious that i was talking about myself--as an asian in boston i can dress as shittily as i want and people still treat me pretty well haha. car dealers to fine dining to shopping to buying houses... its cuz all the tu hao in the region buying mad shit
huh? are you saying CP doesn't fit true to size? it fits the same as my lanvins, balenciagas, and rick owens..
as long as you are asian in boston, doesn't matter how you are dressed people assume you are ready to buy stupid shit.
i tried a pair on at barneys and it seemed true to size. i'm a 41 in CP and would get 41 in golden goose.
any guesses on when the final corner drops are gonna happen? blinked on the final ssense drops and the rick i wanted sold out but corner still has it...
shit so much good stuff sold out by the time i got up
wish there was still a 50... the mrporter one looks pretty nice
real ones are made in italy, so pretty fake.
read a lot of zizek doing high school debate. also baudrillard.these two are definitely fun to read. they are basically pop culture critics, except they use a lot of weird jargon to make their point so it sounds way more complicated than it actually is. i think welcome to the desert of the real was a fun read, but really they are all a fun read.