or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

can we change the title of the post to "trump is #1 in gop field" ? because, he is. democrats are going nuts, because trump and cruz, the only possibilities at this point, are anathema to them. the gop is going nuts, because trump and cruz, the only possibilities at this point, are anathema to them. i love it.
yeah the boob area...
i have a 41 in the ramones highs should i get a 41 in the ramones lows as well????
most people don't even go to college to make money, which is what's sad. they go there to party, find themselves, and "because everyone else does it." maybe find their lifelong passion, or something.
the fit varies season to season, depending on leatherwould strongly recommend ordering all the sizes you want, trying them on, and returning the ones that you don't like.don't spend $2k based on internet advice.
every news source i read said that rubio crushed trump in that debate.i watched the debate myself and thought trump did pretty well. of course i am not a professional political pundit, just a regular average joe voter.
i gotta say, that slp thread is over the top. that said, i have a pair of knee rips i got for cheap on sale from ssense, and hope that hedi retires so i can sell them for profit$.
in a way, i'm envious of your problem. i wear a suit everyday to the office and wear my designer clothes like... when i go out for dinner once a week and on the weekends.. if i go out. i have a couple pairs of jeans so even if the quality was really so bad, it would take years before it showed up for me.
well, justin bieber is most responsible for popularizing the drop-crotch, and he is short.
the eames is a pretty good chair... have sat on it many times and it is quite comfortable. i have not sat in the new "taller" version, but the original is best for someone 5'9'' or shorter. i am 5' 10'' and the original is just a little short