or Connect

Posts by ppllzz

yes but he said "I doubt it would match up with anyone's knee no matter how tall you are" and while i appreciate hyperbole i also know that some people might take it the wrong way and think that the internet consensus on these items is that they are designed poorly and have significantly reduced resale value because they only fit these magical long legged creatures that already have the jeans because they walked it on the runway.just trying to provide a counter example by...
i don't get this complaint. i have the double knee slits and am 5'10'' and they line up with my knees. i would hesitate to make any generalizations about this particular item.
seems low to me--how can you be truly comfortable without a maybach and a driver, a private jet at your beck and call, and a penthouse with an ocean view?
sigh i want that intarsia soooo badly but i just bought a new phone and laptop :'(
wait wait wait wait i only make 200k but i am definitely middle class so does that mean the median person is very poor?
shhhhhh he is paying a lot to live there let him think its the best place in the country
I'm pretty sure kunk is a middle aged man with children. The social life thing ended a long time ago.
i bet it will be a trump-cruz ticket
and the washington post is owned by... jeff bezos.
meh i think the point of all this is:trump figures out ways to make money, and they are kind of off the beaten pathnot everyone does private equity, where you buy up a company, lay off a significant portion of the workforce, implement cost-saving measures, and try to resell it for a lot of moneynot everyone does investment banking, where you convince people to give a company a bunch of money and then charge the company a bunch of money for your servicenot everyone runs a...