or Connect

Posts by hanker565

Bought this on the forum a few months ago and have not had the chance to tailor/bring into rotation. Too many suits now and looking to downsize. Details and pics can be found here in the prior post: http://www.styleforum.net/t/373668/bnwt-grey-pennesi-suit-size-46eu-price-drop Price is $120 shipped CONUS - taking a small hit to move. Thanks for looking.
Hello - two Black Fleece suits for sale in size BB0. I had some custom suits made and looking to clean the closet. Both are wool pinstripe 3 roll 2 models. Very nice MOP buttons. Medium grey is available NWT and navy is pre-owned in perfect condition. Navy suit was tailored a bit (jacket waist brought in and trousers hemmed). Grey suit pants were hemmed but left plenty of fabric to let back out - jacket untouched. Asking $400 for the NWT grey suit and $350 for the navy...
Price drops!
PMed you.
Three nice shirts for sale. Please PM me with interest or questions. Thanks for looking! 1) Dolce & Gabbana dress shirt 15/38. Slim fit. Excellent condition. $40 shipped CONUS 2) NWT Rag & Bone dress shirt 14.5. SOLD 3) Steven Alan reverse seam shirt S. Perfect condition and rarely worn - just back from cleaners.$30 shipped CONUS
Closet cleaning time. PM if you are interested or have questions. Thanks. 1) Benjamin Lucente navy pinstripe suit in 36S. Excellent condition with no holes or stains - worn about 10 times on interviews. Very nice super 140s wool. Trousers have been hemmed to ~28" inseam with a few inches to let out. Now $150 shipped in CONUS. 2) NWOT Nom de Guerre black vest. 100% wool. Made in Japan. Labeled L but fits like a small / 36. Now $40 shipped in CONUS.
Could you please provide measurements? Thanks.
Price cuts
I've had success with Howard Yount, Benjamin (ehaberdasher), and Epaulet.
Very nice stuff!