or Connect

Posts by Godot

Saw a photo of the MOTO 360 yesterday and for a smart watch, I kind of like it. It looks like a watch. It's going on sale in the UK in a month or so for $275. The only reservation I have about smart watches is the same reservation I have about cell phones and laptops/tablets. They tend to become outdated every year or so whereas a watch tends be good for years or sometimes even generations. I'm curious but undecided.
Moderator, if this is inappropriate please delete. If this belongs in another section, please reposition it. thanks. I just bought my second sport coat on Ebay from quickeaution in less then a month and am VERY impressed.
Given that they were all on sale last week for $20 each, I don't think there is much question about their quality. You can't buy a decent leather band for $20, let alone a watch! Probably good enough for a job interview or parole hearing and don't have a watch. If you like them and need a watch, wait for them to go on sale again and begin saving for a real watch.
Just got an email regarding a JOS A Banks sale, As these sales are very rare, I skimmed the ad and discovered that JOS A Banks actually " makes " watches. They have 12 models, all priced at $125 and on sale this weekend for $20 each. The ads says they are for "executives and the soon to be executives". There is a bit of fine print that states these are not returnable and any problems should be reported to a third party. This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. On the...
I think the Episcopalian ministers would get laid more often wearing charcoal or navy blue. Then again I don't know much about religion.
I'm about as Caucasian as it gets and in none of our Caucasian to Caucasian events, have I ever seen any adult wearing turtle pants.
Something I don't get is Brooks Brothers Clark Fit Turtle Embroidered Sea Pants. If you've missed the ads, it's a pair of pants in Tiffany blue (aqua) adorned with little turtles. Who wears this crap and where do they wear it to?
Someone has written a program called The springs1 Translator. I entered the original post into the translator and received 1.!1!!!!11 ASK IF ******YOU****** ******HAVE***** been there BEFORE??!!!?! (Especially IF ******YOU******** ******HAVE,****** it's irritating AND a TIME waster). 2.!!1!1!! Make comments about what *****YOU****** ORDER whether good or BAD, by basically putting their opinion into what *****YOU****** are ORDERING.!!111 IT'S not ****YOU******** business...
Take it. What have you got to lose & you'll make your relative happy. Not sure it's the same but you might Goggle Rodex of London.
I can't believe they are turning down $2.3 billion. I'd take that money and be across the border by 5pm.