or Connect

Posts by MrG

The nature of her primary work is that she knows ahead of time if she's on call, so either she knew this could happen and didn't tell us or she got offered a shift and bailed on us because she'd make more by going into work. If it's the former, she should have mentioned it when she said she'd be here. That way, we could either have looked elsewhere or been prepared to cancel. If it's the latter, she wasn't committed to work; she was committed to us. It may make sense from...
My wife and I are supposed to be going out to celebrate our anniversary tonight. The babysitter, who is supposed to be here at 6:00, just sent my wife a message and to let her know she got called into work. What the fuck? Why did you commit to us if you knew you might have to work? We've got dinner reservations and a kid who was very excited about having a babysitter for the evening (and we've been looking forward to this for weeks). We get out without the kids maybe...
"The right of others not to be triggered is a tiny inconvenience for me, and therefore I'm rejecting it angrily!" Typical heteronormative cis male.
I have a lot of female Facebook friends, and, when I sit and think about it,******TRIGGER WARNING******A man's perspective on women [[SPOILER]]
Yes, pB, the whole army is out of step.
The fact that some parents get pissy over the fact that other parents do a little extra to show their kids love nudges me just a little deeper into the depths of misanthropy. It's not a fucking competition, you asshats. No one thinks your a bad parent because you don't draw pretty pictures on lunch bags (though I think you're a bad person for caring if others do).
I switched to Harry's recently, and I'm a fan. It did take me a few shaves to adjust and get a good, close shave, but now that I'm used to it, I'm a convert. I do agree with pB that the design can be tricky for areas where you need precision, but it's no so bad that it's a deal breaker for me. Also, I really like the shave gel, and I'm pretty particular about shave gel/cream. It's quite nice, especially for eight bucks a can. I can't recall the last time I found even a...
I actually saw one of these the other day at a store that had a bunch of retro toys. I didn't even know such a thing existed until then, but this is the second time I've seen/heard about them in just a few days. Odd.
I've never hear this term before. I like it.Mine never really got going. This was high school, and I'd exchanged words with some kid who left and came back with reinforcements, including one (his older brother) with a bat. Bat dude asked which one had been involved earlier, and the kid pointed at me and said "him." Bat dude charged me before I could really assess the situation, and my primary concern was making sure I didn't take a bat to the head. Fortunately, bat dude...
I can't remember the first time I took a real punch to the face, but I'll never forget the first time I was headbutted. Right in the nose. That was unpleasant.