or Connect

Posts by MrG

I think I speak for the crowd when I say I was 50/50 on you guys screwing around vs. being serious, but you guys are both such fucking dorks that I decided it was lame either way.
This is bullshit.It's entirely to be all of these things and know who she is, provided you also know she sucks.
Lisa
She left Ethan at the altar. Duh. Try to keep up, you washed-up charlatan.
Hey, don't drag Georgia into this. No state bats 1.000, and you're just going to have to forgive us for Ed.
When I was in my 20s my doctor at the time was going over the age-appropriate screenings I'd need in the future. When she got to the age where I'd need a prostate exam, she reassured me that she was an excellent doctor to have, given her "skinny fingers." I've long since moved away, but, as I inch closer to that certain age, it is something I keep in mind as I choose my physicians.
Yeah, that was pretty terrible. I could have tolerated the horrendous acting if the hospital survivors had introduced an interesting new storyline about how some groups have survived, but recycling the "ends justify the means" plotline yet again was just insulting.
Yes. It's so that they can give their kids "unique" names.For example, my daughter's name is spelled A-N-T-H-O-7-N-Y, but we pronounce it "Jane" because the "7" is (obviously) silent.
Oh, man, that was a nasty injury to the Ole Miss kid. What a horrible way for Auburn to win, and then one of their players was strutting around when they announced the ruling on fumble. Fuck them.
The playoff is going to be utter anarchy. One hypothetical: - Arkansas, which Georgia drilled at home, beats MSU, which doesn't lose again (or MSU loses somewhere else). - Georgia wins out, including Auburn, and Auburn doesn't lose any other games. - Missouri loses another conference game. - Georgia makes the SECCG and wins it against MSU. If I have this all straight, which I might not, you'd have every SEC team with at least two losses, and a champion that lost to two...