or Connect

Posts by MrG

I'm pretty sure I've posted about this before, but fuck Ticketmaster. Hard. I'm not capable of expressing just how much contempt I harbor for that shitbag company. I'm about to pay $65 for two $26 tickets to a show. Every event I go to that requires I use them comes with a 25% mark-up. It's disgusting. I don't understand how they've been so successful at avoiding/surviving antitrust claims, but it's ridiculous.
I've wondered this about a lot of things. In particular, I wonder how much different our mannerisms are than people who lived before things like TV, and whether the stuff we see characters do is based upon real behavior or vice versa.I remember reading a book some years back where the author talked about people stopping or falling down when they get shot, and how it's a learned response, rather than the immediate effect of the wound. She also cited reports from a battle...
If it's confirmed that he was actually gay, I'm very, very curious to see how that shapes the commentary going forward.
"I'M A LIAR!!!" - Henry Rollins, 1994
Did FLMM, Matt, and AF start posting down here again without me noticing?Edit: For the record, I'm talking about when CE was great, not "great."
I will say that it had a better ending than the Negan episode.
Sick false dichotomy, bro.Unless you're a fan the of cheesy-moral-relativism school of psychology, it might be worth considering the possibility that he was just plain old evil.
Um. The guilty party is the one with the penis. Duh.Serious reply: I get the feeling the guy in this case is a scumbag who took advantage of a drunk woman in a manner I think is criminal. However, I have trouble with the furor over it because no one really knows what happened. Like Ata said, her whole claim that this had to be non-consensual seems to rest on her certainty that she's just not that kind of girl. She can't actually refute the male's claims because she has no...
An alligator once tried to eat my dog. We managed to escape.
Now I'm not in the burgling industry, so maybe I'm way off base here. However, it seems to me that any burglar who is conscientious enough to keep track of such developments would also be aware of, and deterred by, the fact that this technology means the homeowner now has a picture of said home invader.