or Connect

Posts by MrG

More of a nation, really.
What country is the one where everyone takes everything way too seriously? I'm guessing that's the one you call home.
No, you limey fuck, I'm a direct descendant of a Revolutionary War vet.If my people had any interest in wasting time arguing in circles with your ilk, my great-great-great^n granddaddy wouldn't have waged guerrilla warfare against you clowns under the Swamp Fox.
Rugby football is the kind of football I was referencing with my post (which was a direct elaboration on double00's post about the English calling it "soccer"), genius.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is irritated by this.I would also like to know who decided I need a crappy TV blaring inanity at me while I'm pumping gas."IT'S GOING TO A HOT ONE THIS WEEKEND, JUST LIKE SELENA GOMEZ WHEN SHE STEPPED OUT IN THIS HOT BIKINI DURING HER TROPICAL VACATION. SPEAKING OF VACATION, THE BEEBS WAS SPOTTED HAVING A GREAT TIME ON VACATION WITH A SEXY LADY WHO ISN'T THE SKANK HE'S BEEN BANGING. IS THERE TROUBLE IN PARADISE!?"I don't care about this...
That's also true. They called it that because there was another type of football, as well. Again, removing ambiguity is a good thing.
We fought a whole war over this type of shit, and we fucking won.It's "soccer" because that's what makes sense in the places where the term is used, and it makes sense to not add ambiguity to language.
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I'd been looking at the Honeywell stuff, but I wanted to check and see if there was some super SF-approved thermostat out there. It looks like I'm on the right track, though. I won't have any issue programming it - we're busy but pretty predictable - so I'll just have to see which Honeywell looks the best.
The 6 is a good size - roughly similar to what I have now. However, the comparable model to the LG is the 6S, and I can get the LG for about $150 less because of carrier incentives. They're just too similar overall to warrant the extra cash. I really love the SE in terms of size, but I wonder if I'd tire of the small screen.