or Connect

Posts by MrG

Plus, Keebler now makes some pretty tasty knock-offs, which you can get year-round.I'll pick up a few boxes if I see some Girl Scouts actually being entrepreneurial and moving them on on their own, but now it seems like the preferred sales method is to have mom/dad hawk them on Facebook (or at the office). Ef that noise. The entire point of the Girl Scout Cookie program is to teach them to be entrepreneurs who do the work on their own; I'm not going to encourage the next...
I recently picked up a pair of Bushacre 2s in beeswax. Can someone give me a rundown on the benefits of different treatments for the leather (mink oil, beeswax, Obenauf's, etc.)? Are we just talking about darkening/softening the leather, or will some of them give a bit of water resistance? I've skimmed the thread, but I couldn't really find a comparison of the different products. Thanks, all.
Sure did. Watched it last night.
My man!
Good luck convincing a judge that harm was caused by me being funny at the expense of something you didn't have in the first place.
"Fair" Good grief. "I'm entitled to some of what you have even though I did nothing to earn it except be present when it happened. It's only fair that you share some of what you earned. " Typical millennial.
15 now, kid.
It seems like it should be easy, but I don't know how to do it.I'm saying I was at an outdoor punk show in Atlanta in August; a lot of disturbing things rubbed off on me that night.
I can't help but feel like there's some sort of offer embedded in this post.I still want someone to get me a good cap of that video so I can use it for my avatar.It is pretty funny, at least until I remember that a bucket-list band was playing down the street while I hung out with Ed.It really does.It also proves that the fail is contagious.
I need to party with an SFer. The last time I hung out with SFers was when NK and I went to a punk show and missed the band we were going to see because they played while we were eating chicken wings with Ed.