or Connect

Posts by MrG

I wouldn't mind seeing UF beat FSU. It would make the wife happy, and it would be nice to say, "see, even when our division sucks, it can still beat anyone any given Saturday!"I was wondering how cold it was in the stadium last night. I remember the AU Blackout being chilly, but it hadn't been as cold then as it has been lately.I think the cardigan is awesome. I noticed it's UGA colors, and I figured from the context of the post that you were going to the game, but I don't...
Paging Dan Mullen. Dan Mullen, please report to the nearest courtesy phone. You have a call from area code 352.
In this case, I think they kind of have a right to bitch. I mean, who wants to go swimming when they know that's been happening?
It's weird watching Auburn play from behind. They're completely not built for it, and it looks strange when they try to play the type of football it takes to get back in this sort of game.
The Georgia game started out aggravating, but now it's a lot of fun to watch. Feeling pretty good about it.
I'm sure that was the first time anyone in Seattle had ever heard those nuggets of comedic brilliance.
Things that happen at the airport if you are traveling with a woman who would prefer not to run her breast milk through the scanner: Pat down for mama and standing with your baby and preschooler while everything you brought gets rifled through in the middle of security. Remember when we were all debating whether the terrorists had won? Watch some GED she beast grope your wife while Fat Bastard swipes your four-year-old's Mickey Mouse backpack for explosives, all because...
I would also like to know the answer to this question.
Bad nightmares are their own special sort of disturbing. I had a really unsettling one last night, and it kept me awake for a good while.
No way, bro. I mean, not all of it.