or Connect

Posts by MrG

I don't. The premise looks interesting, and I'm a Don Cheadle fan, but I've never given it a go.Thanks, Piob.And, yeah, it's pretty shitty. I can't even begin to understand this type of stuff, so I just use it of stuff as guidance on what not to do as a parent.Yeah, the stories about my family, mostly my dad, have that effect on people.
I can't confirm it, but I believe he's lying about having cancer. He's claimed for close to 15 years that he has prostate cancer. In that time, I have never seen him actually seek treatment for said cancer. He claims to have gotten radiation seeds in 2011, but, if he did, he did it without anyone seeing it happen. He wouldn't even let his wife (not my mom) come with him to his appointments. She's literally never been to one with him; he refuses to let anyone come to the...
I didn't read the whole thing, but just so I'm clear: They don't pay taxes, and they don't carry health insurance anymore because they know they can exploit the preexisting condition rules in the ACA? Sounds to me like "financially independent" is a synonym for "free-riding asshole."
Hey, you know that thing your father does where he tells the whole family he once again has late-stage terminal cancer every time he fucks up his life and wants attention? Pisses you off, doesn't it? Oh, wait, that's just my father?
I marked a similar birthday a couple of weeks ago. Solidarity, Piob.
Does this actually bother you?I've never understood why people hate on a band just because the band starts to see (increased) success.
I was a few episodes behind, but I finally caught up today. I like Boon, and it's pretty clear that they're setting up a juxtapositional showdown between him and Raylan. The army guys were cool, but Boon is interesting, too. I think the churn in characters is supposed to show us how Markham sees the people he uses as disposable.
I'd hire OTC for the position of "the guy who makes posts that are by all accounts insightful but probably don't get read in their entirety very often because brevity isn't his strong suit." Then I'd have him write all of my contracts and include a bunch of incredibly favorable-for-me language embedded halfway through on, like, page 6,934.
Thanks for the kind words, guys.We had a great time. We only did one night, but I think it was enough for his age. It was really cool hanging out with him and finding stuff to do (we brought no toys or electronics other than my phone, which he only used for a few minutes in the evening).The best part of the trip for me was spending time with him, but he's informed me that his favorite part was the s'mores.
When we became parents, my wife and I agreed that, once the kids were old enough, we'd make sure to do something at least once a year where it was one-on-one time with each parent and each kid. It doesn't have to be anything too outrageous, just a chance to do something special together that doesn't involve the whole family. My son is officially old enough, and I'm taking him camping tonight for our thing. He's over the moon about the trip. I told him about it on Monday,...