Posts by MrG

Yeah, based on the bit of exposure I've had to them, I'm a big fan of the Leek. It's the perfect balance of size and function, and I love the assisted opening. One of my biggest gripes about using my old knife was needing two hands to open it. Plus, they're simple, yet nice, looking. I was actually pretty certain from the start that I'd go with it, but, since I carried my last knife for so long, I wanted to look around a bit to be sure. I saw nothing but positive reviews...
Awesome. Thanks for the thoughts!
I consulted with woodburningforum.net, and the model I chose is considered the equivalent of burning delivered wood in your fireplace. Not quite as manly as splitting your own, but well out of cuck territory.Bro, I already carry a data-connected transceiver device with offline LED flashlight capabilities.Do you even EDC?I went with the Kershaw Leek. A friend has one, and I've admired it a few times. I like the idea of something with more than a blade - the knife I'm...
I think we've been through this before, but I don't get knife/EDC people. I carry a pocketknife. I have, at this point, carried one for decades. It is not a status symbol; it is a tool. The one I've been carrying for about 10 years has finally given out on me, so I'm looking for a new one. All I wanted was some reviews, but what I mostly found was people who take themselves way too seriously pretending they're going to use their 3" blade for self defense. I just want to...
Well, you definitely got me to Google. Then I made the mistake of reading his Wikipedia page, which reminded me how wackadoo Mustaine is.
This is a hoax, but that didn't stop me from being all until I googled it. Not cool, pB. You need to check the Google before you go around declaring metal icons dead.
How do you like the Outback? I'm hoping to buy something in 2017, and they're at the top of my test drive list. I really like the Subarus I've driven in the past (not the Outback), and I think it would match well with what I need in a car right now. But I don't know anyone who owns one, so I don't have any firsthand reviews.
I was so close.
I have a gas starter but the line is capped and there's no log lighter in there. I procrastinated having the log lighter installed and haven't had any trouble lighting wood fires without it, so I'm not sure I'm going to bother with it. Please assess my fire-related masculinity based upon these factors.