or Connect

Posts by MrG

That one's actually pretty good.
Probably this guy:
Pumpkins is weird for me. I wasn't a fan in the 90s ("Bullet with Butterfly Wings" was the only song I really liked), but my position has become more favorable over time.The grunge hierarchy is:1. AIC2. Everyone ElseEdit: Or more accurately:1a. Electric AIC1b. Acoustic AIC2. Everyone Else
I was in a similar situation recently. Marriage #1 was a spectacular mess, but this one is more promising. The contrast led to a funny moment at the reception. Despite the fact that I'm typically a solid public speaker and adept at things like toasts, my best man speech for marriage #1 wasn't great. I did the best I could with the material I had, but it's hard to praise a marriage of which you're highly skeptical to a woman you really don't like. My friend has ribbed me...
+1I was always a fan (SWIDT?).
You're right. I shouldn't joke about such matters. I'm sure it would be a blast.
I dunno. That sounds great in theory, but I heard Cobain's voice is shot.
You'll get no outrage from me on this one, L'Inc. I liked "Hunger Strike" when it came out and probably still would if I heard it today, but I recall borrowing the CD when I was in ninth grade (pretty much the height of grunge) and thinking it sucked pretty hard. I haven't looked back since.
Do any of you guys know how to deal with grass that's having trouble in the sun? There's a section of my yard that gets direct sunlight during the hottest part of the day, and it's really spotty. We're in a drought, so I thought that might be the problem, but my neighbor mentioned the other day that the prior owner had the same issue. He also said something about how the last guy used (what he thought was) sand to bring it back, and it worked. Any guesses as to what that...