or Connect

Posts by MrG

Ed, dude, I hope things start looking up for you.
I believe this is a Fatisse, no?
And I've never seen it in the South, so it must not happen at all.Incidentally, when I searched Google for "coal rolling" and scrolled through the hits, the only state-related links I got were for Colorado, California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Illinois, and Kansas. Now, I admit I just used the Google preview as my guide, and I stopped after page four, but I didn't spot any Southern states on that list.Of course, I can't prove the links that didn't include an obvious...
Too far, dude.
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your privates, E.
Yeah, like this stupidity doesn't happen anywhere but below the Mason-Dixon. GTFO of here with this shit.
I finally put together a foolproof way to get visiting Yankees to go home and stay there. When you see one, here's what you do: 1. Give 'em a big blast of smoke from the stacks on the dually. 2. Make sure they get a good look at the ol' Colt Python you keep on your hip. 3. When they're running afeared from our fair Dixie, give 'em some good blasts from the horns on the dually, just so they know you've got your eye on 'em. Extra points if it's in a tunnel, 'cause the echo...
My dad actually makes really good French fries. He really doesn't do anything special, either, so I'm not sure why they're so good. It's basically just cut fresh and fry, with a lot of salt. Also, since no one has identified the sweet potato as the best potato, you're all wrong.
You can have my Fahrenheit when you pry from my cold (i.e. less than 98.6-degree body temperature), dead hands.
This is the best post made on SF in at least a week.