or Connect

Posts by MrG

Being RC doesn't mean it wasn't a robot, and it was still an execution by police of a citizen using a tactic (and tool) of war.
Wait. What!? I get not liking the cover album, and even as the ultimate GnR fanboy, Axl's de facto solo album didn't do much for me, but who the hell loves GnR but hates the Illusions!? They were amazing.
My first sentence was "come on down!"
Yes! I'm going to do all sorts of stuff with them. I found a peach preserves recipe I want to try, and there's even a bourbon cocktail that uses muddled peach that sounds delicious.I didn't really watch that show, so I don't get this reference.
True. I always forget that they're doing this stuff for my own good.They didn't use a drone like you're describing; they sent a bomb on one of those robots they use to defuse bombs. So, similar, but not exactly the same.
Budgeting conservatively (to be very, very charitable about it) pushes back the criticism until you've already passed the point of no return, which is critical because, if the people of the host city knew the real cost up front, no one would ever consent to hosting the Olympics again.
The transition from bombing American citizens overseas to bombing them in Texas happened a lot faster than I would have anticipated.
My point, and I'm not speaking for Piob here, is that she is presumably still eligible for security clearance, which would not be an option for a rank-and-file bureaucrat who handled classified information the way she did. That is evidence she is receiving preferential treatment, and it goes to my earlier point that, while I understand that the quote from Comey's statement I used earlier did not involve legal sanction, it's clear that she is protected from any sanction....
Solidarity, my e-bro.
I cited this earlier as evidence of my "some animals are more equal than others" point, and it was completely ignored.