or Connect

Posts by MrG

I got the recruiters, too. They always made jokes about how they'd give me a free haircut (I had long hair), because everyone knows teenagers with long hair are so receptive to authority figures who pick on it. They also used to call because I took the ASVAB because it was a chance to skip class. My grades in high school were abysmal, but I'm not an idiot, so I did well on the test. I remember one telling me my scores were great, and then he asked about my grades. I told...
I have two Korean cousins. That's all I got.
Glad to help. I ask only that you report back should any epicness ensue.
I must be on some list that's distributed among scammers, because I keep getting calls from them. I've taken to trolling them. I made one who tried to have me give him remote access to my computer so angry he yelled at me and hung up. There was another one who wanted me to do a wire transfer to cover the "government fees" for a cash prize I'd supposedly won. I got really excited and told him I knew the drill from an investment I'd recently made with some Nigerians. I also...
You should respond with vague, yet sightly argumentative, replies. "Look, I'm not saying they can or they can't. I'm just saying you have to consider the market when you talk about price." "I don't think $3,000 is outrageous, but you need to keep your expectations in check. How long can you wait to sell?"
You guys are idiots. Everyone knows Ed went to GSU. He's a huge Eagles fan!
I'm seeing the Bottle Rockets with mine.
Just don't let 'em touch your balls.
My physical therapist goes by "Jimbo," and we spend my sessions talking about craft beer and sports, particularly Georgia Bulldogs football and basketball. He also managed to provide me vast improvement of a chronic pain issue I'd had for a decade. [[SPOILER]]