or Connect

Posts by MrG

Edit: Sometimes it's like you guys aren't even trying.
My wife watches football. She's not as knowledgeable on the mechanics of the game itself as I am, but she definitely gets into it. She once cheered so loud it made our baby cry.To be fair, over the last handful of seasons, that's actually pretty salient advice for our alma mater.
Drawing a conclusion on a woman's availability based upon the fact that she rejected GF is pretty much exactly the definition of a spurious relationship.
Hey, bitchtits, let's not forget who deleted whom on Facebook.
I wonder what other SFers think when they meet me. I mean, I'm guessing they don't hate me, since I've hung out with some of them more than once, and none of them have deleted me on Facebook or anything. But I wonder how I compare to MrG.
Gotta have dem kids, GF. We were getting money back either way, but we got a substantial boost from adding a second child to the family last year.
Is that because you started stress eating when you discovered that a bunch of students from your alma mater accidentally shut down the single most important stretch of road in Georgia?
I have, and I'm not a fan.
I just did a preliminary run through my taxes, and it looks like we're getting back a fat refund. We had a lot of financial changes in 2014, so I wasn't sure how things would shake out. I extrapolated out as best I could using last year's number beforehand, and I had a number in my head that I thought was probably reasonable. It turns out I'm getting triple what I'd guessed!
Poison.