Posts by MrG

I've gassed up the white Escalade and stockpiled four liters of sweet Dixie champagne, so, like Ed's last date, I'm an Atlantan ready to endure all three inches that are coming my way late Friday night.
They do typically have the zebra striped buffer between cars, but I still think that's a question of convenience.This is my opinion, too. I generally don't even bother trying to find a spot up close. Whatever is available is fine with me. I've never understood why people are willing to give up their time to save a few steps.
One alternative to handicapped tag fraud is to just stop using the government to force private property owners to have special spots in the first place. I'll be honest and admit that I've never really seen the point of handicapped parking in most, maybe almost all, places in the first place. You can walk/roll around the mall, but you can't cover an extra 50 feet in the parking lot? I get things like ramps, because that's an accessibility issue (wheelchairs can't go up...
This is the only place I've seen it, as well. I'm typically like LD and Piob in that I park farther out rather than bother with trying to get a bit closer, but I did try to convince MrsG to use the pregnant lady spots when she was pregnant. She refused.
Nice! It really is impressive, isn't it? I've been carrying mine for a few days now, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. They really hit a home run with its design.
Thanks, dude! I'm cautiously optimistic, but who knows until they make the final call. Feels good knowing I did everything I could, though. If I don't get it, I'm going to be disappointed, but I won't have that nagging feeling I could have done better.To his credit he did (allegedly) get the job, which I have not done yet.
I just had probably the best job interview of my life. Absolutely crushed it. I have no clue if they'll see a better have a better candidate than me, but I can say confidently that I couldn't have better presented myself as a candidate.
I just placed an Amazon order for a Prime-eligible item. Two-day shipping will have it here on Friday.
The guy said, "I could feel it penetrating me," and you went for a chapped hands joke? It's like I don't even know you anymore, HRoi.
That's fair. I'm just easily provoked by stuff like that because I go out of my way to make sure I'm not that parent, and I hate them at least as much as you do because I end up dealing with the fallout from their assholishness.