or Connect

Posts by MrG

I think we've all been there. I don't care how thin they make them, "it feels the same" is a buncha bullshit.
OK. I'm nipping this in the bud before it gets even more stupid. Enough of the drama. No one wants to read the details of your slap fight. Let it go or take it elsewhere. Also, if your intent is to establish something like the fact that you're not a homophobe, it's probably not wise to do things like try to parse out the most literal definition of the term, or to refer to "gay people" as some sort of monolithic group whose members all share the same opinion.
I've wondered about it, too. Might have to look into it given the positive reviews. Also, I'm going to move this to H&B, since it has turned into a "real" thread and might get more traffic up there.
I'm on mobile right now, so mod tools are a bit cumbersome, but I think I cleaned up the worst of it.
I suspect our resident bird-loving lawyer has never once seen fit to pass a bar.
I'm betting the binoculars will be more handy than the benefits of a tough camera, so at least you picked the better of the two.Also, enjoy the trip!After a fair bit of research, I went with the Panasonic Lumix. It seemed to always be in the top couple spots in rankings, and there didn't seem to be a lot of consistency to which other models were at the top. I'm really excited to see what kind of pictures I can get underwater around here. The river(s) I tend to paddle have...
+1I'm pretty much in alcoholic A ball at this point, but, yeah, you'll be fine. Excedrin has half the acetaminophen of a dose of extra-strength Tylenol. If had some other liver problem, or were an alcoholic, it might be different, but I'm sure you're fine.
I'll third the internet winnage by Joffrey.
You could actually do exactly what razl said if you live in a place that bills on a scale where your per-gallon cost goes up as your consumption increases. All it would take is huge consumption and an enormous jump in price over a certain threshold. Now, whether or not a place exists that charges in a manner that could cause the change he describes, I don't know, but it's not "impossible."