or Connect

Posts by MrG

That picture truly is glorious.
I have no delusions that I'm in good enough shape to do anything but huff and puff uphill, but I've done some very limited mountain biking in the past and loved it. It'll take awhile to get into good enough shape to really ride, but I suspect I'll enjoy it enough to get hooked.
Funny, all the bike talk recently has been timely for me. I'm hoping to start mountain biking in the near future, given there are a lot of trails close to where I live now, and I very much want to take advantage of them. I've even spent some time chatting with a fellow SFer about how to get into it.I will almost certainly take you up on that, though first I'll have to learn how to properly express the "flavors" I want.
Gotcha. I didn't realize bridges were so expensive, though I'm often shocked at how much dental work costs. I've had a lot of minor stuff, fillings and such, but I've been fortunate enough to not have any big stuff (yet).I hope it doesn't beat up your finances too much. In they meantime, I've been thinking about trying out a new fragrance recently; perhaps you can consult and live vicariously through me!
Yikes, L'Inc, that's no bueno. What type of work is so expensive? Did you get braces or full dentures or something?
WTF?
Wasn't there a DT about that?
Do you know Flo?
I miss hurricane season. Also, I know Orlando got beat up in '04 (I can't believe that season was a decade ago), but it hasn't been hit by a cat. 5 in the last 12 years. In fact, I'd wager that it has never been hit by a storm that intense.
Quality Street is the best non-American candy, and if you disagree you are wrong.