or Connect

Posts by MrG

I prefer love songs for my Christmas music... ...though I'm not necessarily opposed to a standard every now and then.
Warmer than usual down here, too. We're not typically cold this time of year, but we're definitely missing our normal chill.
Had a job interview for a job I really, really want, and I feel like I crushed it. I might get beat out on credentials (I'm just barely qualified), but I walked away confident that I'd done everything I could to give myself a chance.
Holding penalties need to be reassessed in general. It's ridiculous how often big plays are ruined by a tugged jersey halfway across the field that doesn't impact the play at all. I'm not exactly sure what the answer is, but there has to be a better way. Also, while we're at it, intentional grounding needs to be updated to account for how athletic quarterbacks have become. The rule as it stands only makes sense when the prevailing quarterback is a slow pocket passer,...
Holy cow, our offense is shockingly bad. The defense is actually pretty excellent, though.
Were you wearing boots?
I just wanted to say that I also have very strong feelings regarding otc's choices related to holiday travel (particularly his decision to spend Thanksgiving traveling with GreenFrog).
Fair point.
I have no idea who this Negan person is, Lefty, so I have no particular interest in his story arc at the moment (nor whatever spoilers might be revealed by talking about him). I also don't care if Glenn dies. The point is that I find the notion of a cheesy "gotcha" to be a stupid idea and insulting to the viewer. And, again, you don't have to "bear another season." It's a fucking TV show you can turn off whenever you wish. We get it. You don't like the show. Hooray for...