or Connect

Posts by MrG

Are you sure you didn't just steal some local shiners note to self?I have a picture in my head of some dude wandering in the woods outside of Nashville going, "where the fuck did I put my still!?!? I swear it was right here last night!"
This is good stuff, Piob. I worked a fair bit with that population at my last job, and it's a challenging one. It's also one that needs an enormous amount of support it frequently doesn't get from our society.
There's not a lot of overlap between carpetbaggers and the large events I typically attend. Also we're not quite as thoroughly invaded where I live, city boy.
Fun fact regarding paying for health care: Despite forcing insurance companies to completely cover approximately 938 (my estimate) forms of female birth control, including tubal ligation, ACA does not require them to cover vasectomies.I had this revelation recently, too. Then I realized that living in the Deep South means it'll still be awhile before it's a problem.
Ed, dude, I hope things start looking up for you.
I believe this is a Fatisse, no?
And I've never seen it in the South, so it must not happen at all.Incidentally, when I searched Google for "coal rolling" and scrolled through the hits, the only state-related links I got were for Colorado, California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Illinois, and Kansas. Now, I admit I just used the Google preview as my guide, and I stopped after page four, but I didn't spot any Southern states on that list.Of course, I can't prove the links that didn't include an obvious...
Too far, dude.
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your privates, E.
Yeah, like this stupidity doesn't happen anywhere but below the Mason-Dixon. GTFO of here with this shit.