or Connect

Posts by MrG

I didn't even finish the last season. The whole [[SPOILER]] really taxed my ability to suspend disbelief, and the show never got good enough again to get me over how ridiculous I found that whole thing to be. In fact, it just kept getting weaker and weaker, and at some point in season three I gave up. It wasn't even really a conscious decision; I just stopped caring enough about the story to be sure to get through the whole season.
GF, MrsG got one in the last year or so for the same reason. I don't know what you mean when you ask if it's worth it to get the custom-molded one from the dentist, because I didn't realize there was an alternative, but she has been happy with hers. It helped a lot with pain she had from grinding. It's also not especially clunky or anything (think Invisalign). In fact, aside from a bit of a lisp, I almost can't tell she's wearing it if she puts it in and we end up talking...
Ed, I'm surprised no one here has mentioned it yet, but I read on a forum that you can get a really good smoker at Costco. I think it's called "Treager." Don't let people's online complaining about them bother you; some folks just like to obsess and nitpick.
They weren't.Also, please note that my response here means you failed twice in one post.
Just remember: When you get hauled in on a bench warrant, make sure you tell the other guys on the bench that you created a nuisance. No one will be impressed if you only mention the part about littering.
I can't see all of the birth/death dates in that picture, but it seems to me that the "consequence" implied here is relatively long life (and in Mr. Houston's case, an exceptionally long one).
Yeah, with those places, I always assume I'm going to have to go there at lunchtime if I want to have a full menu available.The CFA thing is especially brutal when you need its magical hangover-curing powers for a Sunday morning coming down.
This is because most of those places make a certain amount of everything and when it's gone, that's it. In my experience, a lot of them don't just keep odd hours, they completely shut down when the food runs out, so 11-4 could really be 11-3:15.Also, you have to remember that traditionally those hours would have covered dinnertime down here.
We make these things a hassle down here to discourage you people from moving here.