or Connect

Posts by MrG

"We all." I'm willing to bet "participates in online attacks that drive people out of business over idiotic stuff" and "pays taxes" are mutually exclusive in very nearly every case. It doesn't stand to cost the "activists" anything.
Funny, a link on Facebook to the Yelp stuff was the way I first heard about all of this insanity.He'll recover to some extent when the next big outrage event comes and takes the focus off of him, but his life will never be the same. His business is completely fucked for sure.
I don't see how your premature ejaculation issues have anything to do with my ability to win a fistfight.
By "they" I assume you mean the guides he hired who were supposed to be the experts? He's claimed he didn't know the lion was from a sanctuary. Do you have evidence otherwise?Are hunters now obligated to get a kill shot every time? Is that the standard by which we intend to judge them going forward?Also, which of these things justifies what's happening to this guy?It's actually pretty terrifying. You can lose everything simply because you provoke the ire of keyboard...
There is no symmetry here.The guy's life is being destroyed, and he's being threatened with physical harm, all because he killed a lion and a lot of noisy people think that's icky.I'm no fan of hunting purely for sport, but the reaction to what this guy did has been nothing short of insane.
If your ability to land a punch is anything like your ability to catch a joke, this won't take long at all.
Do you know what happened to the last guy I tended to pick on who went around making idiotic posts and claiming he had a lot more power than he did?
I don't want to pull mod rank here, but will fucking ban you if you ever say anything like this again.
Even if the pill is preferable to a Red Bull, that's not the comparison being made here.
If we're talking purely about their fuel-like ability, I'm actually inclined to agree*.*Full disclosure: I'm not a big coffee drinker, like maybe once a month, although the recent introduction of a bean grinder and French press to my home has been revelatory for my understanding of how tasty coffee can be.