or Connect

Posts by MrG

Even bracketing the Gurley thing, I still don't think this was as certain as people thought. Florida, especially Muschamp, needed this win badly. This has become The Game for UF. Plus, Georgia was ultra thin at RB. Chubb is a beast, no question, but Douglas backing him up isn't the same as a true #2 RB. I know Georgia had beaten up on people with that tandem, but Florida's defense is the best Georgia had seen all season. Also, people seemed to forget that Florida has just...
Thanks, dude.I've thought about this, too. It's a really tough question, because I'm a big, big Richt fan, but I can't really argue with the reality of the fact that I honestly don't recall a season in which coming out flat and getting beat on hasn't lost us at least one game.It also seems like there's always something that comes up that doesn't happen to other teams. This year it's Gurley. Last year it was the outrageous spate of injuries. There's always a reason Georgia...
Good grief. Now these assholes are fawning over Muschamp and talking about Florida winning the SEC.Yeah. I've watched enough of these to know how it can go.
Game's over. Florida wants it more, and Georgia is playing so tight that they're not going to do anything to swing it the other way. Also, this would be a lot more fun if the two shitheads calling it weren't actively rooting for Florida.
I think we'll definitely know by the end of the first how the game will play out. I'd bet five bucks I can call the outcome and the final spread within three points by the start of the second.It would if I couldn't remember wins by Ray Goff and Ron Zook.
I'm so nervous about the game today. It sets up like one of those Cocktail Parties where the lesser team completely spoils the favored team's season. This rivalry is littered with that on both sides, and I hope this isn't another installment. Florida is playing with a de facto lame duck coach during possibly its worst season in my lifetime with a freshman quarterback making his first-ever start, and I'm still worried they'll upset a far superior Georgia team that's on a...
Sorry to hear it, Indesertum. I hope you find peace. Mourn in whatever manner is right for you.
SUMMER BREEZE MAKES ME FEEL FIIIIIIINNNNE
I reminded my son when we set out that he needed to remember his manners, and he said "thank you" at every single house without having to be prompted. He even got extra candy at one house because he was so well mannered. It was really kind, actually. The lady of the house gave all the kids candy, and my son said "thank you." The man of the house heard my son, beckoned him back, and told him he was getting extra candy for being polite.Not sure if that's an indictment or...
I just read this and thought about this thread. It can't possibly be that there are cultural differences that tend to influence the way men interact with women. It has to be that the whities were just edited out.Reason 1,036,539,192 we're incapable of having a real dialogue about race in this country.