or Connect

Posts by MrG

Thanks, Piob.There was, I have been told no barfage at school today, and it sounds like yesterday's fireworks were a one-time thing for the sick kid. My son actually kept talking about what the sick kid had eaten last night. I thought it was just something he knew from being there with her, but maybe he was trying to explain that she'd reacted poorly to something she ate.So, uh, here's hoping some little girl has a chronic digestive issue and not an acute, harmless,...
My wife was informed upon picking my kids up yesterday that another kid went home with a stomach bug. According to my son, who gave us a rundown of what happened, the sick girl threw up while they are all gathered together at the table. Now I'm pretty much counting the hours until someone in my home starts barfing, which is just extra awesome given my daughter's birthday party is scheduled for Saturday, and we have a whole bunch of family slated to arrive over the next...
So they're pretty much a perfect representation of the average person?
I don't. The premise looks interesting, and I'm a Don Cheadle fan, but I've never given it a go.Thanks, Piob.And, yeah, it's pretty shitty. I can't even begin to understand this type of stuff, so I just use it of stuff as guidance on what not to do as a parent.Yeah, the stories about my family, mostly my dad, have that effect on people.
I can't confirm it, but I believe he's lying about having cancer. He's claimed for close to 15 years that he has prostate cancer. In that time, I have never seen him actually seek treatment for said cancer. He claims to have gotten radiation seeds in 2011, but, if he did, he did it without anyone seeing it happen. He wouldn't even let his wife (not my mom) come with him to his appointments. She's literally never been to one with him; he refuses to let anyone come to the...
I didn't read the whole thing, but just so I'm clear: They don't pay taxes, and they don't carry health insurance anymore because they know they can exploit the preexisting condition rules in the ACA? Sounds to me like "financially independent" is a synonym for "free-riding asshole."
Hey, you know that thing your father does where he tells the whole family he once again has late-stage terminal cancer every time he fucks up his life and wants attention? Pisses you off, doesn't it? Oh, wait, that's just my father?
I marked a similar birthday a couple of weeks ago. Solidarity, Piob.
Does this actually bother you?I've never understood why people hate on a band just because the band starts to see (increased) success.
I was a few episodes behind, but I finally caught up today. I like Boon, and it's pretty clear that they're setting up a juxtapositional showdown between him and Raylan. The army guys were cool, but Boon is interesting, too. I think the churn in characters is supposed to show us how Markham sees the people he uses as disposable.