or Connect

Posts by MrG

I'm in the process of putting together a long weekend with MrsG. It'll be the first weekend sans kids since before she got pregnant with our daughter (who is now well over a year old). Plus, a band I really want to see will be playing a show in town while we're visiting!
We have walkers, but the design of our building restricts them to a public breezeway (thank goodness).The people today we're standing in front of my door and yammering about this and that. Like I said, I really couldn't care less what they're doing stuff their time, but I don't need to be privy to whatever it is they happen to think is important at the moment.
I really don't care if you feel the need to chat idly about stupid bullshit at work - we all waste time in our own ways - but don't fucking do it directly outside my office. Bring your stupid gossip to your cubical.
2 Girls 1 World Cup
SF's greatest pedant foiled by an autocorrect capitalization. Curses!
Is this your way of telling us that posting on SF doesn't bring you pleasure?
I have a t-shirt with Y'all on the front in the same font and style as the popular Yale shirts. That's all I got.
I have never understood how a person accidentally shoots themselves. Why do you have your finger on the trigger of a gun you're not planning to shoot? And, more importantly, why is the gun pointed at any part of your body at any time?
I just want to bring a moderator's perspective to the Maybach controversy. We here at SF take our claims regarding luxury items very, very seriously, and we simply cannot risk having members tarnish our brand by attempting to pass off inferior goods as authentic. However, as big-time ballers ourselves, we also understand the need for security through misdirection. The above all being the case, I have decided to launch an official investigation into member Link and...
What started as watching with amusement as my 20-year-old, redneck-ass cousin had an argument on Facebook with her boyfriend has, based upon the posts from another (decent, reasonable) cousin who interjected, led to the discovery that redneck-ass cousin is likely carrying her redneck-ass boyfriend's child. Now, on top of enjoying the drama from afar, I'm getting the added amusement of watching decent, reasonable cousin dress them both down for airing their drama on...