Posts by MrG

I'm not sure how long it has been since y'all talked about Subarus, but it's time to bring it back up. Does anyone know if there's a way to add width to the crossbars on the roof rack on the Outback? I've seen a lot of people complain about the fact that the fold-away crossbars aren't very wide, and, because of the fold-away bars, there's no way to add aftermarket crossbars to the roof rails. Being stuck with the stock width would be a big downside for me. It might not be...
I ordered a canoe over the weekend. I can't wait to get the family out in it when it warms up, and it'll be awesome for trout fishing with my son (learning to trout fish is something my son and I agreed we'd do this year). I also scored an amazing deal on a backpacking stove. It wasn't an immediate need, but, given I'll want it at some point, it was too good to pass up.
So you're telling us that you're really about a level five?
Something about the presence of the inhaler just makes that picture for me. Dude's supposedly prepared for every contingency, but he's completely vulnerable to a smoggy day if that thing ends up buried in his little glorified fanny pack under his lotion, field notes, and conspicuous-consumption-brand wallet.
Thanks, dudes. It hasn't been all bad this year, but the negatives sure cast a long shadow right now.
I would like to add the last week's entries to the shitshow that has been my 2017 so far: - Aunt died - Grandmother is being tested for dementia - Wife's car died on the interstate this morning
Georgia is similarly expensive. They changed the structure a number of years back, and now it's really exorbitant for new residents (though it was an improvement overall). You'd think when we started charging four figures just to register a car you people would stop moving down here, but, alas, no such luck.
So you're originally from Canada and followed a Canadian band but decided to go for California when the Canadian band ended because you've lived there for a while? Sorry, bro, but you're supposed to be a Nickelback fan now.
You only like Metallica because they're popular. Get back to me when you discover a metal band while they're still playing in dingy bars and follow them until they're successful.