or Connect

Posts by MrG

It's almost like you guys have never had 'nana pudding. Also, I literally just put down the new issue of Garden and Gun. It's the food issue. I only really had time to thumb through it, but I am uber excited based upon what I perused.
Due dates are useful from a medical perspective, because they can be used to create benchmarks for fetal development (i.e. "at approximately xx weeks, we should be seeing these features, and we need to monitor more closely if we don't"). However, they're basically useless from a "my baby will come on x/x/xx" perspective. Something like 95% of kids won't be born on their due date. In fact, only like 80% are born within 37-42 weeks of gestation, and there's a two-week window...
Good stuff, JG. Congrats!
On the bright side, her spectacular fail in your presence just might be a sign you've found your soulmate.
Maybe the dog was at doggy daycare all day and didn't need anymore interaction. Maybe it's mean, or just had surgery. Maybe the dog just isn't social (one of my dogs couldn't care less about other dogs), or maybe it gets super wound up around other dogs and the owner was looking for a quiet evening at home. Maybe the owner had a pot on the stove and the dog just needed a quick trip out. Maybe the owner is a misanthrope who is uncomfortable with human interaction, or maybe...
Yeah! Selfish dog owners who won't do what you want them to do with their dogs! It makes you wonder what other personal decisions they're making without once considering whether or not you agree.
Whoa. You're going to grad school to become a rock star?WHY DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL ME THERE IS A GRAD SCHOOL FOR ROCK STARDOM!?!?
Would you say you were incensed?
Sorry to hear it has hit you so hard, Bisco, but it sounds like she's more than a little unstable. You're almost certainly better off without her, even if it sucks for awhile.
SPINELESS TOOL!