or Connect

Posts by MrG

So what's going to happen with rescheduling the UF-Idaho game? They share a bye, but it's the week before the Georgia-Florida game, so it's unlikely Florida would move it there. If Idaho wants to do it and Florida won't, should it be a forfeit? I know it won't, because Florida would just lean on Idaho to prevent it, but should it be? Also, if they just decide not to play it at all, isn't that kind of unfair to everyone else, who play all 12 games? I mean, that's a full...
It really was crazy. That was a special time to be at UGA, even if we did get jobbed out of our NC shot. Saturday was probably the closest I've seen Georgia get to that season since. Loose, having fun, even dancing on the sidelines, yet still playing lights out.Didn't watch the game. Was it as bad as the score makes it look?
I agree, Ed. UGA looked super flat early in that game. I remember turning to the friend I went with and saying something along the lines of, "this is really bad." However, they were absolutely lights out in the second half. Like, 2007 good, and you could tell the team really picked up a lot of swagger once they got into a groove. It's hard to say what it means because we have no idea how good Clemson is, but if Clemson's even a decent team, my Dawgs could be scary good...
These folks generally save on tickets because they're mostly Floridians, but, yeah, the cost is outrageous.I haven't been to a Disney theme park in decades. I liked it as a kid, but, aside from taking my own kid to see it, I can't fathom wanting to go back.Nope. Not a pothead in the lot as far as I know.The people in that article are amateurs. You can totally get away with it just about anywhere. Like, say, you were going to a show at the House of Blues there. You could...
I don't get adults who go to Disney parks because they enjoy it. I have a friend, really the wife of a friend, in Florida who took the day off work to celebrate her birthday at Disney World. She has a kid, but this was clearly for the adult. There's a woman at work whose son is grown and out of the house, and she and her husband go to Disney for vacation. She said they like it even better without a little one in tow. There's another woman I know on Facebook, and she and...
Well played, sir. I always thought that was an awesome cause for them to take up, even if they failed at getting anything done about it.
Truth. That was a sarcastic "best." It is impossible for me to fully articulate my contempt for that company.
I always forget that customer service is the last thing they consider when doing the math on customer service.The best part of the TM thing is that they'll mail it for free.
That doesn't stand to reason if they offer support over the phone for free. I had probably been on the phone with that rep for 10 minutes by the time I asked to pay the bill. At that point, it's a sunk cost, and it's pretty dumb to turn down payment at that moment over a five-dollar fee when the alternative is to hope I remember to mail a check. Two in the hand and all that...Plus, the cost of reprinting the final bill and having someone call to collect is way more than...
I had the exact same experience. I called because it seemed like I should have received a final bill but hadn't, and I literally laughed out loud when she told me it would cost five bucks to pay over the phone. I told her I'd just mail a check if they sent me a final bill. They either never did or I inadvertently tossed it. A couple weeks later, I got a call from their "collections" people about the final bill, and they let me pay over the phone for free. Suck it, AT&T.