or Connect

Posts by MrG

How in the world am I supposed to do that? I don't even know who they are, let alone where they live.
Mine included a picture of an old couple I've never seen before in my life.
I've actually been productive today, but I'm really wondering why we're open Friday. The worst part is that I didn't take it off because I felt guilty doing that after I took the whole week of Thanksgiving. Now I'm realizing that the office is going to be a ghost town, and I'm debating seeing if my boss is okay with me not coming in.
It really is horrendous. The old layout was dated, but at least it was organized. The new one looks like a tabloid, and stories are just sort of randomly dropped around the page. It's also annoying that about 20% of the stories link to other websites. The commenting system is awful, too.I have actually been thinking of finally paying up for a digital subscription, but the new "upgrade" is so terrible that I don't want to be perceived as giving it tacit approval by paying.
You're being trolled by a mouse.
Sounds like that might be the case. Frankly, not selling it when it exists is, in a way, an even more spectacular failure than it not existing in the first place.
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Projectables-Plug-Night-yellow/dp/B00OMEVKWW/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_1_0/184-3999022-3050264
Our washing machine is on the fritz. It's alternating between throwing an error code and stopping during the cycle and working perfectly. I'm pretty sure this is the worst possible week to have an appliance break. On the bright side, based on the code and my Google research, it looks like something I should be able to fix, but I still would have to do the work over the holidays and might have trouble sourcing the part. The thing that really pisses me off, however, is the...
You kids.I remember in aught four when prices got up to right around $2.00 during hurricane season, and we thought it was gouging.The cheapest I ever remember getting it was $0.89 in Florida in '98. Actually, I want to say it was $0.79, but I'm not 100% on that.I saw it for $2.33 today while I was out running errands, and they're saying it should get below $2.00 around here in the nearish future.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating
When I saw you reappear in CE, I was waiting for this. I recall exchanging good-natured-trash-talk PMs during the season that followed the last Tech win. That was half a decade ago. You should probably make very sure you enjoy the next 11 or so months.