or Connect

Posts by tolbiac

Hi I am interested in buying this Cucinelli shirt on line. It's size L and I am pretty optimistic it will fit. But I would like to know for sure the collar size L before buying So if anyone is familiar with that shirt or any Cucinelli, please let me know how the collar fits Best
I am selling this great looking Sunny Sports shirt. It has been worn once, never washed. The condition is perfect. It's tagged XL but fits more like a regular L. See accurate measures on Blue Owl website. Price is USD 130 shipped from France with tracking number. Here is a picture of the actual shirt. Sorry it's so dark. You can find more informations, and measures at those two...
SOLD
SOLD
Very good looking soft briefcase in pebble dark brown leather. Really gives the piece a vintage feel. It has been used once only, so condition is perfect. Only problem is the missing shoulder strap, I took it off after buying it, and haven't been able to find it. But obviously you can carry the bag by handle, which looks a lot better to me. Retail price on this item is 1000 USD, I am selling at a low price because off the missing strap. It has plenty of pockets : 1 main...
I am selling this new RRL wester shirt in size L. It's new unworn without tag. Retailed at more than 200 USD. I am shipping from France with tracking number.
1. I am selling Yuketen Scotch Grain Brown Angler Moc Vidram Sole in size 11. I bought them last winter and have only worn them a few times since. The condition is very good and they still have that incredible smell of leather that new Yuketen shoes have. You can see better pictures of them new here : http://www.feelway.com/gv_Other_Brand_1663063298.html http://weardifferent.blogspot.com/2010/09/last-buy.html I paid more than 350 USD new for them, from The Bureau. I am...
now 150 USD
180 USD shipped, is that OK?
back from the death, the bag is still with me, safely packed.. I thought it might interest someone!