or Connect

Posts by tehdvd

JCrew 36R Sport coat: Worn about 2 times until I realized it was too big on me. P2P: 18 inches Sleeve: 25 inches (from end of shoulder) Length: 30.5 inches Shoulders: 17 inches $100 obo BLK DNM Dark Brown pin stripe blazer: Size is 46R EU and 36R US Never been worn P2P: 17.5 inches Sleeve: 26.25 inches (from end of shoulder) Length: 31 inches Shoulders: 17.5 inches $55
I'm wondering does anyone know where I can get something similar? Or know the name for this jacket style?
I guess I have to get used to it.
Just got my CM and I'm kinda disappointed. Do the armholes get looser over time? Mine is practically riding on my arm pits.
I just received my suit and the pants rides up my butt so that will need to be changed. But I think the jacket seems good right? Maybe the shoulders could be taken in just a bit? Any suggestions? I measured 14" for my neck and in the end they gave me 14.75" so that will need to be redone since I can fit 3 fingers between my neck and collar. Dont mind the pants and shirt im wearing.
oops wrong thread
I have a 4 button db jacket and the tailor told me that I should adjust the buttons so I it doesnt dimple on the right side. But a lot of pictures i've seen with have the dimple on the side. What is right or wrong? This is how it looks adjusted.
has anyone seen the Amos Sport Coat in person? It seems a bit pricey for club monaco even with the student discount. http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13015483&ab=int_070312_HP_JULY2012_SHOPMEN
Size small
Worn about 4 times. Never washed. Chest measures 19 inches Tag size small