or Connect

Posts by tehdvd

Worn only once around the house but it is too big for me. Its been sitting in my closet for the longest time. Shoulder: 17.5 Chest: 18.5 Sleeve Length: 25 Length: 30 Same as the one here: https://www.contextclothing.com/brands/gitman-vintage/ss14-chambray-blue $65 shipped
This is for The trucker in olive. Here is the link to the jacket: www.weargustin.com/campaigns/1076 Size: Small Chest: 41inch Center Back Length: 23 3/4 Sleeve Length from center back: 34 5/8 I've worn it twice around the house to see how it fits but I'm just too tall (6 feet) and too skinny (145lbs) for this. If I gained 20lbs then I would have kept it. Original Price: $139 I paid: $166.86 shipped Asking 135 shipped Priority. You save $31.86 and dont have to...
@nomeX Wow if you got a size Small and you normally wear a 40s then my jacket will be way too big for me.
JCrew 36R Sport coat: Worn about 2 times until I realized it was too big on me. P2P: 18 inches Sleeve: 25 inches (from end of shoulder) Length: 30.5 inches Shoulders: 17 inches $100 obo BLK DNM Dark Brown pin stripe blazer: Size is 46R EU and 36R US Never been worn P2P: 17.5 inches Sleeve: 26.25 inches (from end of shoulder) Length: 31 inches Shoulders: 17.5 inches $55
I'm wondering does anyone know where I can get something similar? Or know the name for this jacket style?
I guess I have to get used to it.
Just got my CM and I'm kinda disappointed. Do the armholes get looser over time? Mine is practically riding on my arm pits.
I just received my suit and the pants rides up my butt so that will need to be changed. But I think the jacket seems good right? Maybe the shoulders could be taken in just a bit? Any suggestions? I measured 14" for my neck and in the end they gave me 14.75" so that will need to be redone since I can fit 3 fingers between my neck and collar. Dont mind the pants and shirt im wearing.
oops wrong thread
I have a 4 button db jacket and the tailor told me that I should adjust the buttons so I it doesnt dimple on the right side. But a lot of pictures i've seen with have the dimple on the side. What is right or wrong? This is how it looks adjusted.