or Connect

Posts by jeannoob

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy the Filson nylon shoulder strap somewhere? Or if there are any similar alternatives? After using the 256 daily, the bridle leather shoulder strap is simply too uncomfortable for my shoulders.
Yeah I use regular detergent to wash my jeans. I throw em in the wash about every 2 months and they have great fades.
There's no BOM006 (yet). It's the BOM005 that were supposed to be released on the 23rd.Also, I don't believe the weft is black; it's undyed. This collab should only have super dark indigo warp.
Hey Jay, do you know if those United black selvedge jeans use the same fabric as the APC noir jeans? They look awfully similar, esp with the selvedge.
My god, that jacket looks like something you'd see from True Religion.
Where's most of their outerwear/tops made in anyways?
You're going to be suffocating in the 28's.
Looking forward to those BOM005's
Just got my APC New Standard noir (f/w 2012) and wanted to share some info. First of all, these are made in Macau so I'm just going to assume that they don't make them in Japan anymore, as opposed to the 2011 models. Regarding the sizing on these, they fit TRUE TO SIZE. I bought a size 28 and they measure 14" across the waist, so I don't advise sizing down 2-3 like you would on the indigo ones. I sized down only 1 to account for stretch (my waist is 29"). Quality-wise,...