or Connect

Posts by Lone Wolf

I've had to get several for the same reason and am scheduled to go in this coming week for yet another. Kids, let me give you some free advice: if you have a choice between "silver" or composite fillings, go with the composite. According to my dentist, the former (which was the only kind available when I was a kid), expand over time which can cause fractures. It's not a fun procedure (more psychologically than phsycally unpleasant for me as I can't stand the sound...
I'll play. RE: Nomenclature, I've heard it called a titjob. Using similar reasoning, I suppose, to footjob or handjob. Ergo, "boob job" wouldn't be that much of stretch. However, I can't say that I've heard it called such. Before I settled down with someone on birth control, it was one of my favorite ways to finish., end result commonly being referred to as a "pearl necklace". Now that I think about it, it's still pretty high in the rotation.
Wasn't directed at me per se, but I try to live by it. Probably the most intelligent thing to ever come out of Matthew Mcconaughey's mouth; he was talking about staying in shape and said he tried to do something every day that would cause him to break a sweat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Just started Xtend's lemonade flavor a little over a week ago. First time using BCAA's and can't tell much of a difference yet, although I generally eat pretty clean and am doing a scoop of protein power with skim milk pre (fasted) workout. Quote: Originally Posted by BBSLM tell me more about this 'meal before fasted workout' concept. sounds fascinating. It's all semantics. I don't consider a...
Quote: Originally Posted by noriorafu Scivation Xtend is my favourite the taste is fantastic and I would like to experience things that I could afford to do it! Until then, however, I drink all day at school and use before and during my workouts. Like young_squatter, we recommend the watermelon grapes. Just started Xtend's lemonade flavor a little over a week ago. First time using BCAA's and can't tell much of a difference yet, although I...
For me there's a strong dose of, "if it was easy then everyone would do it". I like looking around at any given time and being (at least in terms of appearance) among the guys in the best shape in the room/gym/pool/wherever. The competition narrows even more compared to other guys my age.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauby I wonder if diehard Wallstreet fans will show up opening night in suits, w/suspenders, slicked backed hair, etc. Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman I was thinking about seeing it coming from work today, and I am wearing a suit and braces... Coming from work would be about the only way I'd be dressed like that to go see it. Otherwise it'd be a bit too much like the women who dressed up for...
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck! Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip. Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip? Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it. Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping? Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit. Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit. Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip? Mr. Pink: I...
Quote: Originally Posted by limping_decorum i think the kid who plays sally might be a better actress than january jones. Her character is certainly a lot more likeable. And sympathetic. I don't understand why Cooper was so distraught over Blankenship's death. Before this episode I don't remember him saying word one to her. Unless his reaction was supposed to be him dealing with his own mortality - they look to be about the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr Huh? When I was in college one of my electives was storyboarding. Our teacher told us we were to storyboard a scene involving the Beatles. We were shown a clip from a Hard Day's Night and basically had to complete the scene after he stopped the clip short. Later, he was explaining the assignment to an older, Asian student. He was asking if the student was familiar with the Beatles. The student (who looked like he was in his...