or Connect

Posts by Lone Wolf

This has caused me to remember something about my late uncle that I had forgotten. He rolled his own, and the process was the most fascinating thing in the world for a little boy to watch - he'd reach into his overalls and pull out the tin of tobacco and the little envelope of papers....at that point in my life I had never seen rolling papers before. He was a farmer in Tennessee who in my earliest recollection didn't even have indoor plumbing, so I have no doubt it was...
Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck! Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip. Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip? Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it. Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping? Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit. Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit. Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip? Mr. Pink: I...
Quote: Originally Posted by MCsommerreid It seems like tattoos and piercings make many of you guys feel skeeved out. I'm sure Dr. Freud Dude would have a thing or two to say, while snorting cocaine off a tattooed hookers ass. People who aren't into body modification tend to have strong opinions about it. People who are into body modification tend to not care if other people aren't. YMMV, of course. To answer the OP, I have been known...
Quote: Originally Posted by tlmusic I was just in Cleveland at the R 'n R Hall of Fame. They had one of Dean Martin's Tuxedos from the 1980's. It was obviously beautifully made. It featured a NOTCH lapel and scarlet lining Dino wore a button down shirt with his dinner jacket in Ocean's 11 when he sang "Kick in the Head." Dino either didn't know The Rules or (my opinion) couldn't have cared less. I'm guessing he had dozens of tuxedoes...
I bought a very cool hand painted abstract from http://www.art.com/ last year. They have a pretty extensive selection of prints, posters, and repro's as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by BYucko I've only tried one thing, and that's Crest Whitestrips. Damn, do those suckers work. I heard bad things about the damage they do to the enamel, but my teeth are blingin'. Now I brush rigorously in order to try and keep that up. I use them twice a year and (other than some tooth sensitivity), get good results. I find that if I swish with a flouride rinse it helps the sensitivity. Denimbar, from what I've...
Quote: Originally Posted by visionology You have the option of going to a company and having it rented out. They typically do all the dirty work like screening for you. We've rented some homes on Lake Winnipiesaukee before from some single divorced lady who never got to use it as her summer home. We went to the agency, they screened us and provided us with instructions and we lived in it like a normal home for 2 weeks. I rented a condo in...
I've got this one in my living room: http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma...5_Y_giftideas_ I've always wanted a cuckoo clock, and my place is all contemporary and black and white so it goes perfectly.
I still do it when the weather's appropriate.
I only wear one at the gym, backwards, to keep the hair off my forehead while I'm sweating. I've never thought one way or the other about whether it bothers me to see other people wearing them, so I guess it doesn't. Actually, there's something cute about a female pony-tail poking out the back of one, so put me in the plus column.