or Connect

Posts by Lone Wolf

From everything I've ever read about JFK, I don't think he cared at all about clothes beyond how they may have impacted his public image. Cases in point: Supposedly the reason he was photographed so often with a hand in one of his jacket pockets was that he was hiding a cigar. As a result his pockets were full of ashes/burned through, and he was constantly sending his jackets out for repair. The Kennedy clan was notorious for (and took sadistic glee in) beating the...
Fuckin A, especially with a dress/skirt/shorts/capri pants. Ballerina slippers, flip flops, loafers...there is no outfit that wouldn't look better with a pair of 3 1/2 inch or higher heels. In a pinch, I'll take wedgies of the same height.
Indeed. I have one black shawl lapel tuxedo. My next one will be a midnight blue notch lapel. They say that black shows up green under flourescent light. I don't have first hand experience with that, but as long as I'm getting a new one, why not mix it up with a different collar.
Of course it's scripted. Every "reality" show on television is scripted.I've lived in SoCal since '97 and one of the very few things that I like about my job is that during the holidays I have the opportunity to attend 2-3 fundraising events at the company's exense. To these I wear a tuxedo with a white pique' vest, detachable wing collar shirt, white pique' tie, pumps, etc. This is also what I wear on the first night of my annual cruise vacation. On the second formal...
Indeed. Between the Sopranos' alumni, parallel storylines, and Tim Van Patten directing, I'm hoping the last scene of the final episode isn't going to be Nucky listening to the wireless with a sudden cut to black screen.
You forgot being Paris Hilton's BFF. That's what brought her to the public eye.I read that per the pre nup, they split everything received recieved during the marriage; otherwise they keep their own assets. They received 30% of all revenue from the commercials that ran during the wedding episodes, and their take on that alone was estimated at $18MM or some such.Not bad for 72 days' work.
I'm going on a cruise next month and will be bringing tuxedo and ivory dinner jacket rigs for the formal nights. Both will include shirts with detachable collars, and I'm wondering about how to pack the latter (especially the wing collar) so that they don't get crushed. If I just pack them flat, is it going to ruin the starch so that they won't stand up when I put them on, or do I need to pack them standing up? Does anyone know of any kind of travel container that...
9% BF as of Saturday, according to my g/f's scales. I realize that those kinds of home weight/bodyfat scales aren't exactly known for their accuracy, but still, it was pretty cool to see single digits for the first time. Not for nothin', but the loading speed of this site is bullshit. I used to hit at least once a day and I'm now down to once a month or less, and even then I don't browse all the forums. I'll just go to a specific one and read 1 or 2 posts before I lose...
I've had a Black & Decker for a couple of years, use it 4-6 times per week - mainly in the kitchen, the runner in the hallway coming in from the garage, and downstairs bathroom. It's on its charger when not in use. The battery life has gotten progressively worse over time and at this point it's so weak that I literally cannot finish vaccuming the mat in front of the kitchen sink before it starts losing power and it's dead before I finish the kitchen - I have to choose...
Yyyyyeah, I haven't been around this long to start trolling now. I'm actually assembling a stroller. I have everything together except the coat and vest. I've bought a nice DB grey vest and I already have a 2-piece black notch lapel suit, but I want the option of wearing a SB black vest and it's pretty much impossible to match one to my existing suit. So I'm going to buy a vested suit. Mrshinyredplanet, thanks for the link. If anyone else has any suggestions, please...