or Connect

Posts by Chrispy

I accidently left a stick of "Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm" in my shorts pocket when things went in the dryer. Now there are some stains on soem T-shirts that I would like to get rid of, but washing doesnt seem to work. Anyone know how to get rid of these?
My Dad has that excat same 1968 sweater. I have one in a different cut for 2010 Also, I too will ask if this can be moved.
Id probably get a small or medium too
Quote: Originally Posted by Tooch4321 1. Solid color Continental Bamboo Tees Where can you buy these? Is there a way to get singles online?
Does anyone know any websites that sell continental Ts?
I saw a link to a website that was a compilation of a lot of different online tshirt sites, and you could sort the shirts by color. Anyone have a link? I cant find it again.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug My roomate has some of those really expensive($130-150?) bose headphones and they're amazing. The difference from those to the earbuds is very very noticeable not to mention comfort. I wish i could spend $150 on headphones, but i just have other needs at the moment. I'd love it as a gift though. BOSE is not the end all be all of sound reproduction. For nice headphones try Sennheiser, AKG, Grado,...
Edwin Sens have a similar look to average joe. Also, maybe the really high end Levi 501. I looked at the Nidie site. Barney, Hus, and Atrium all sell Nudie.
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform Are there still bars that haven't banned smoking? I'm calling bullshit on this one. In Florida, I believe smoking is allowed in bars as long as they do more business selling drinks than food.
that guy who is selling his Si, that sounds like a nice car.