or Connect

Posts by computerpro3

I have an opportunity to get some of this furniture very cheap in mint condition, but don't know much about it. I already got a leather Paulistano chair for $200 and a Noguchi table for $500 with extra glass, and now they just got some B&B Italia in. They are offering me a king bed for $500 and a sectional sofa for $1800. They are claiming that the bed was $12,000 and that the couch was $22,000. I think the sofa is a Charles, which seems to be about half that? I've...
Thanks, I actually just came across an incredible deal. Perfect condition walnut table with an extra slab of glass for $500. Pounced on it and couldn't be happier. The glass alone is worth several hundred.
A friend is offering me an excellent condition Herman Miller Noguchi coffee table in walnut finish for $700. Is this a fair price? I haven't seen too many of them for sale used lately so I'm having trouble judging it's worth. It has the signature on the glass and the medallion on the bottom.
Totally. Every time I drive the A8L or Q5 crowds of people whip out their phones.Or not.
Why would we want a thoroughly boring Porsche? Engine sounds like a vacuum cleaner. We could have had any Porsche excepting the obvious like GT2 and Carrera GT for the price of the Granturismo S, but P-cars are caught in no-mans land. There are better cars for the track, and far better cars for the road.Bottom line? The Maserati stirs the soul, the Porsche is like operating an appliance. A very good appliance that goes very fast, but an appliance nonetheless.At 4.7...
I have a feeling you've never owned an exotic. Once you do get one, you'll never want to leave it in the garage. The idea of a true "car guy" leaving the Ferrari in the garage to "not rack up miles" is ludicrous.A BMW isn't an exotic. BMW forums are filled with people that think they are, and thus go through the motions of what they think exotic owners do (Driving a civic as a beater, for example). Go to Ferrari Chat and you'll see hundreds of owners who daily...
Once you get an exotic, you'll want to drive it everyday. Curiosity and loud exhaust are part of the experience.. Driving an exotic makes going to the grocery store the highlight of your day. Even in the winter. Cost also isn't an issue if you have an exotic.
I'm having a difficult time finding quality information about this and it seems we have many highly knowledgeable people here. From what I've gathered via search, Modernica has a strong following for reproduction furniture. That being said, they've totally lost their mind and have priced their Noguchi coffee table REPLICA at $1000+ plus shipping. I can get a real one for $200 more. I've come across Lexington Modern which is far cheaper, but have heard horror stories...
LOVE my Davek. Holds up to Ohio severe storms just fine.
Hi, I need a simple black dress shirt for an upcoming performance and I'm convinced that one doesn't exist locally. Hence, I need to order one online sight unseen. I am 5'7, 145lbs. I don't have any higher end dress shirts for size comparisons, but I know that I fit into Brooks Brothers Extra Slim 15.5 quite well. It could lose a bit more fabric around the waist and back, but the shoulders are decent. Will I fit into a similar size Borrelli, Barba, or Finamore from...