or Connect

Posts by jiomitori

Quote: Originally Posted by June I feel bad for the plants. They have feelings too ya know. Even if that were an issue (and not some trivial point that you don't even care about)"”the production of meat kills more plants than if people got the same amount of calories directly from plants.
Quote: Originally Posted by Diamonds-By-Simon On May 6 you asked for $325. On May 12 you wrote "just dropped price by $50." On May 15 you wrote just dropped price to $370. Today the price is $325. Now that is new math. Yeah... that's because I updated the original post with the current price. I originally asked for $450. Don't be a douchebag.
All right, this is my final price drop before these go up on ebay. $325 for brand new Alden Shell Cordovan.
Price dropped to $370.
Lee is correct. I got a few questions about the length of these shoes: I just added the exact measurement to the first post—definitely check to make sure it will fit. Just dropped price by $50.
Alden 405 "Indy" Boots in size 9D. These are built on the Trubalance last which fits one size bigger than your normal dress shoe size, or the same as your size in White's boots. Pics in a few days. Meanwhile, see (http://www.aldenshop.com/DrawOneShoe.asp?CategoryID=109) These are brand new. I tried them on once inside and then bought a pair of 8.5, which fit me perfectly (I wear a 8.5D in White's smokejumpers and 9.5D in all regular dress shoes). sold
The AF66 is Alden's 9901 Plain Toe Blutcher with a Commando Sole, made exclusively for Alden of Carmel. They are black in size 9D. Exact length is 12 3/8" from heel to toe. I've tried these on twice and walked around the room once. They are in perfect condition, but a half size too big for me, and unfortunately I waited too long to send them back. They retail for $535. I'm asking for $325 + shipping. This is a good opportunity to save $200 on a pair of shell...
Very nice. Do you know how these compare to any Aldens in size? Barrie or any other last.
Quote: Originally Posted by KennyGhetzoff me too It's rough.
I've wanted these for a few years, and I dropped the ball on getting one on sale at the end of this season. I'm looking for size small in black or green.