or Connect

Posts by jiomitori

Alden 405 "Indy" Boots in size 9D. These are built on the Trubalance last which fits one size bigger than your normal dress shoe size, or the same as your size in White's boots. Pics in a few days. Meanwhile, see (http://www.aldenshop.com/DrawOneShoe.asp?CategoryID=109) These are brand new. I tried them on once inside and then bought a pair of 8.5, which fit me perfectly (I wear a 8.5D in White's smokejumpers and 9.5D in all regular dress shoes). sold
The AF66 is Alden's 9901 Plain Toe Blutcher with a Commando Sole, made exclusively for Alden of Carmel. They are black in size 9D. Exact length is 12 3/8" from heel to toe. I've tried these on twice and walked around the room once. They are in perfect condition, but a half size too big for me, and unfortunately I waited too long to send them back. They retail for $535. I'm asking for $325 + shipping. This is a good opportunity to save $200 on a pair of shell...
Very nice. Do you know how these compare to any Aldens in size? Barrie or any other last.
Quote: Originally Posted by KennyGhetzoff me too It's rough.
I've wanted these for a few years, and I dropped the ball on getting one on sale at the end of this season. I'm looking for size small in black or green.
If that parka were a size smaller I'd buy it this second.
I am selling a pair of the famous Skull 5010xx 6x6 in size 30. They are one wash, hemmed to a 33" inseam at BIG. I tried them on three times to see if they fit, and they are in like new condition. No tabs/crosses on the back pocket. I'm looking for $165 shipped in the US. Measurements... waist: 15" across front rise: 9.25" back rise: 13" upper thigh: 11" leg opening: 7"
Just to respond to a few PMs: The Mason's are still available. The YMC pants were turned into cutoffs. I'm enjoying them A LOT!
Final price drop before these go on ebay.
Okay, I just dropped both prices by $10