or Connect

Posts by jiomitori

Sorry, I put the shell back. I was hoping to repost this thread because I messed up the title. Mods, if you see this, could you please fix it for me to show the correct sizes (9.5D and 10D instead of 9D and 9.5D).
Note: the sizes are actually 9.5D and 10D—I messed up in the title. I am selling two pairs of Allen Edmonds Cordovan Leeds, their classic plain toe blutcher shoe, in size 9.5D (burgundy) and 10D (black). These are both first qualities, not factory seconds. I am selling them because I found out that I need to wear orthotics in my shoes, which means I will need to rebuy them in a larger size. The burgundy size 9.5D pair has been worn for about a month and has noticably...
I am selling a pair of Alden 405 "Indy" boots in size 9D. This pair has been worn only about a dozen times, always alternating with other shoes and always with shoe trees when not worn. I just found out that I need to wear orthotic inserts in my shoes so I need to go up about a size to fit them. SOLD
What do you mean it's a mistake? I'm going to order a pair now.
PSA: EG vs Levi's jeans seem to be under 100 dollars on levi.com: http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2116308
I'm sorry, but if you're not trying to look gay, you picked the wrong pair of boots.
Look as much as possible like this. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
One size bigger and these would be mine. Beautiful shoes.
PM sent!
Quote: Originally Posted by June I feel bad for the plants. They have feelings too ya know. Even if that were an issue (and not some trivial point that you don't even care about)"”the production of meat kills more plants than if people got the same amount of calories directly from plants.