or Connect

Posts by jiomitori

Quote: Originally Posted by interlockingny Would you mind sharing what is "a little pricey?" They were $75 / pair. In my experience, it's been completely worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by inosaris +1. Anything other than wadded up newspaper? Moulded Shoe will modify a standard pair of Alden shoe trees for you. It is a little pricey, but mine fit perfectly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Roguls Will update soon. I want more names and will be compiling info before contacting Alden. Thanks again for doing this, and please let us know if you need any help.
Just dropped the price by $25 on each item. I'm hoping for a quick sale.
It was in the high 300's maybe three years ago. Plus, HP charges over 20 dollars for shipping, which I'm throwing in for free. Here's Robert De Niro wearing a Tanker Jacket in Taxi Driver:
Sugarcane 1947 size 32 jeans sold Worn six times at most. No signs of wear. Buzz Rickson Tanker Jacket Size 40R $275 shipped (costs $425 new at History Preservation) More details: http://www.historypreservation.com/h...php?uniqnum=60 I wore this jacket 3 times. It's in pristine condition. I can take pictures this weekend if needed.
Any updates on this? Did you send anything to Alden yet?
Thank you! I haven't posted on styleforum in a while, but I found this thread because I regularly search online to try to find pairs of Modified Last shoes. Please add me to the list. Alden should support their American customers.
Amazing. If you have access to these in medium let me know—I'll take them all.
Looking for an unworn or barely worn pair. Maybe you bought a pair and they didn't fit right. Let me know what you have.