or Connect

Posts by jiomitori

I am selling $275 in Blue in Green store credit for $235. If you're planning on ordering from them anyway, this is like saving $40 off your next order. My loss is your gain.
Purchased from Self Edge a few years ago and worn once. Size 40. Pit to pit: 20"
FYI: I've got a pair of black cordovan modified last shoes in size 9E for sale in the marketplace. Thought you all might be interested.
I am selling a pair of very rare Alden plain-toed shoes in black cordovan, size 9E. They were purchased new from Moulded Shoe in New York (not irregular) about five years ago and have been worn only a dozen times, with just some normal wear on the sole. Always stored with shoe trees. It is difficult to find modified last shoes in cordovan in the United States (and they sell for over $1000 in Japan and France, where Alden sends most of them). These will last a lifetime.
Hey all, I am selling three pairs of unworn Epaulet trousers. Walt fit, navy duck canvas, size 33 Rudy fit, charcoal regiment twill, size 32 Rudy fit, navy regiment twill, size 32
Bump
Here's the pants with measurements on the Epaulet website: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1116/Slim-Walt-Trouser-Cramerton/Detail Mine have literally never been removed from the box. Perfect condition.
These Epaulet "Slim Walt" Cramerton Trousers (size 33) are brand new, completely unworn. I need to sell them and order a pair in the Rudy fit. Free priority shipping in US.
I'm selling a pair of BNWT size 33 Cramerton Walts for $165. Send me a PM if you're interested. Turns out I'm better suited for the Rudy and I'm trying to get funds for a special order. This is a great chance to save yourself 20 bucks.
Mike, those look like great shoes. Personally, I'm not into the split toes, but I'd love a pair of brown chromexcel plain toes.