or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Not sure if you've noticed, but the Nobile does have 17.5" shoulders as it's actually just like the Naturale (Blue label) which evolved from the Napoli suit model jacket. For natural shoulder jackets (like the Bella Spalla) we've found that often it requires a slightly wider shoulder measurement. Sorry - I know all the different models are starting to get a little confusing!
Again, just a slight taper from the knee down, and a little more room in the waist/hips. I'll check the width for the 29" inseam tomorrow when I get into the office. We can't do jacket only until after we receive the rest of the shipment in few weeks, so if you can hang tight we'd be happy to accommodate the jacket only. What size jacket? Feel free to PM or email me ben@ehaberdasher.com.
Thank you for the high praise and obviously we are glad to hear how pleased you are. Sad to say we are discontinuing the Classico II, but to be honest I believe the Nobile is an improvement. Certainly more coming in the next few months, but for those of you who have ordered please do provide feedback. And for you perfect models please feel free to post pics!
Perhaps give the 36 a try - I have a strong feeling it would fit.
Yes this is true of the navy plaid... sorry. In the future we may try to cut extra trousers to allow trouser switches but we can't accommodate this time around unfortunately.
Shoulder measurements are tricky - sometimes helpful and sometimes not in my opinion. You may be surprised - with a slightly different shoulder and silhouette you just my find it to work for you.
Several customers have told me they prefer the more tapered bottom - many have had them slimmed down by their tailors on their own. I myself prefer the more tapered bottom as well. I actually made the waist/hips a little more forgiving as well since some of you guys have had to go up a size for the trousers. What do you mean by more athletic fit? Bigger in the chest/shoulders?
This is my favorite one of the lot...
OK I will always stock a classic navy blazer - thanks for waiting!
OK so since many now have weighed in, voting for 9 or even 9.5cm, who of you still prefer an 8cm lapel? Speak now or forever hold your peace...