or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Yeah personally I love the fit and quality as well - admittedly the 10cm lapels are just SLIGHTLY bigger than I prefer, but the 38R fits me to a T without any alterations at all. We're still sitting on a bunch of them - will probably have to mark down even further. I'll be on the hunt again next week as I'm headed back to Napoli... wish me luck!
Yes this is the same navy on the site. When is your window in the US? We are having more shipped next week. But if you think the short could work for you by all means you are welcome to give it a go. Sleeves are unfinished and can indeed be shortened or lengthened as needed.
I don't think we will offer more Riviera jackets in the future as they did not do well. That being said we are looking for other similarly cut Neapolitan brands with a similar cut in to offer in the same price range.
Looks fantastic - great pics and thanks for sharing!
The Napoli is slightly shorter than the Classico (and Classico II), but we won't be going any shorter on either of these I'm afraid, as we like to keep it fairly classic.
What a wonderful resource and wealth of information! Glad to see not wasting content on Boss, Armani. J.Crew and the like, and instead bringing to light under-appreciated brands of which I'm a fan like Lardini, Boggi, Sartoria Partenopea and Ma.Co (although you sure covered quite a few Caruso-made brands!). Noticeably absent are brands that are often mentioned on the forum: Hickey Freeman, Cucinelli, Loro Piana, Stile Latino, Sartorio and Borrelli... not that we're...
No worries - we've got your back.
and today we put up some PT01 and PT05 - awesome slimmer fitting trousers and 5 pocket styles!
Probably a sample of some sort. You can have a seamstress put in a button hole easily enough... Lardini does use great fabrics! Are those a washed wool?
For those not on our email list, we've recently added some awesome Lardini jackets at $295 and up - well below Yoox prices - and they're awesome (more casual) jackets! Also got in Castangia and Battistoni suits and jackets - really nice rare pieces that are hand made and Brioni-esque.