or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

These new Bella Spalla are going to be $325. Only the sleeves will be lined and the make and model is improved from the previous test run of the black Bella Spalla jackets (yes, these will be longer) but we've also narrowed the lapels by popular demand (even though I personally liked the wider lapels).
The Tremiti and Giacomo shirts are the same exact model in everything - body, collar, etc (they forgot to change the name Giacomo). Sorry about the measurements - somehow they got mixed up and it is on the list of things to fix/adjust. These Giacomo/Tremiti shirts are really fantastic though - better than the Tropea shirts made by SAITT. Superior fabrics as well!
Hope your recent order works well for you - thank you as always! Get ready for Bella Spalla jackets coming online hopefully within the next 2 weeks. We're starting to put new Benjamin shirts online now - they're fantastic and feature beautiful Canclini fabrics!
For the solid Benjamin Sartorial suits there is about 1.5" to let out the waist. This being said we can usually accommodate a trouser swap, but depending on our inventory of trousers. It appears we do have charcoal and navy in stock - which suit color were you considering?
Lapels are 3.25" straight across. Great jacket!
Here are a few, and I'll take pics of the others tomorrow.
Not yet... they should be shipping from Italy next week and so hopefully in the US in maybe 2 weeks. Will first be processing the in the UK - any of you guys interested in the Benjamin Bella Spalla and would prefer to order from our UK office? We have been having problems setting up our new UK site - originally it was meant to all branch from eHaberdasher.com but now it does appear it will need to be a separate website (ehaberdasher.co.uk) as it was before....
Shouldn't be a problem. I see you already emailed service@ehaberdasher.com to confirm. Thanks!
Two totally different models/silhouettes also. The first one has a beautiful spalla camicia, whereas the second has a more structured shoulder - perhaps better suited for the fabric since it's a fine wool vs. a flannel.