or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

The dark heathered blue windowpane is 350 gr and the charcoal houndstooth is 320 gr.
Same as current Classico II width, which is 8 cm (a little over 3") so really a classic width - not wide or narrow.
The darker navy is 95% wool 5% cashmere and the other is 97% wool 3% cashmere (from Bower Roebuck - England). Both are 300 grams.
Only the two navy hopsack fabrics are light weight. I'd say the wool/cotton/silk Barbera can also be worn in the spring warmer weather as it is an open weave and is 310 grams. Unfortunately two of my other lighter weight selections got canceled because the fabrics were unavailable/sold. But if these prove to do well we will be producing more of these quite regularly as they'll have an 8-10 week turnaround time.As always I not only welcome but rely on your feedback, both...
These new Bella Spalla are going to be $325. Only the sleeves will be lined and the make and model is improved from the previous test run of the black Bella Spalla jackets (yes, these will be longer) but we've also narrowed the lapels by popular demand (even though I personally liked the wider lapels).
The Tremiti and Giacomo shirts are the same exact model in everything - body, collar, etc (they forgot to change the name Giacomo). Sorry about the measurements - somehow they got mixed up and it is on the list of things to fix/adjust. These Giacomo/Tremiti shirts are really fantastic though - better than the Tropea shirts made by SAITT. Superior fabrics as well!
Hope your recent order works well for you - thank you as always! Get ready for Bella Spalla jackets coming online hopefully within the next 2 weeks. We're starting to put new Benjamin shirts online now - they're fantastic and feature beautiful Canclini fabrics!
For the solid Benjamin Sartorial suits there is about 1.5" to let out the waist. This being said we can usually accommodate a trouser swap, but depending on our inventory of trousers. It appears we do have charcoal and navy in stock - which suit color were you considering?
Lapels are 3.25" straight across. Great jacket!