or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Sorry for not responding sooner - just spent 3 days in Napoli/Bari/Martina Franca and just landed back in London tonight... got some goodies for you guys!Anyway still no hard dates - sorry. Once I know more I will let you know. By when did you need it?
Will do my best!
Ha! Do you or have you had a teenage daughter? There is almost NOTHING to make her think her dad is cool, and sadly a fully canvassed sport jacket, wool/cashmere trousers and a pair of suede belgian loafers isn't her idea of "stylish"! Well, at least she along with her other siblings can all feel and appreciate the difference between cashmere non-cashmere!
Sorry, with these when they're gone they're gone, but I'm working on getting a HUGE selection of jackets in this year, or at least that's the plan/goal!
Sorry I've been MIA for a while - traveling back and forth between US and London and Italy with no end in sight trying to juggle everything... plus I'm a family man if you didn't already know (including a teenage daughter in the house - parenting doesn't get any easier does it!) Anyway I can always be emailed directly (my preferred mode of correspondence) at ben@ehaberdasher.com.
Thanks for pointing this out. You are absolutely correct - it is an olive and light brown weave... will have this corrected shortly!
We'll let you know... it would have a new model name.
Thanks for weighing in and I do tend to agree. We hope to test the market soon and if all goes well give Suitsupply a run for their money!
Still tweaking the model... what fabrics would you be looking for? We are planning to offer basics but also a few fancies... but still at least a few months out.
dls would be great to see some fit pics of some of the jackets you picked up from us!