or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

We can also do this fresco in a medium coffee brown from Tallia Delfino
Yes you can get 3 seasons out of the woolen fabrics but the zegna is more strictly spring/summer due to the nature of the fabric composition imo (unless you live in more of a tropical climate).Yes I am planning on cutting trousers in this medium charcoal grey fresco.VBC 100 wool 240 gr
Yes, these were the changes along with basting the sleeves and keeping the sleeve buttons unattached altogether and also adding the quarter lining to the upper back.To be honest after getting this new batch in I'm inclined to go 9.5 cm in the lapels... any thoughts on that? If we do we may need to lower the breast pocket by 1 cm.
Sounds like the Zegna check is a clear winner for sure. I do like the brown Marlane and will most definitely offer the Tallia midnight hopsack as well. I do like the Zegna linen/wool/silk as well, and the Marlane navy may be good for a later cutting for the fall. I'll look into doing a completely unstructured jacket with no canvassing whatsoever - not sure if the factory does that (or does it well). Any other input or thoughts? And for those who have received your the...
Looking over the swatches again I thought this one was okay also: Marlane 100 wool 275 gr
The Marlane 380 is a little heavier... probably best for fall winter spring imo.Horn buttons an be purchased separately:http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/polished-horn-buttons.html?___SID=U
I personally prefer 3 roll 2 also but the vast majority seem to prefer a straight 2 button so that's all we're offering for the time being.
Yes as is often the case I'm a bit frustrated as I was supposed to have these to show at the end of February to have delivery for end of May. Between being without a passport and Italians taking their sweet time we have to simply make the most of what we can... in fact I'm going to ask for fall/winter fabrics now and maybe focus more on that at this point.I'm still open to doing a small MTO cutting if there is enough interest but I would need to know what specific fabrics...
MTO prices (must put 50% deposit) would beMarlane and Ormezzano: $295Zegna: $375All else: $325Curious to know which you'd be interested in (feel free to pm if you prefer)
The brown wool linen was the closest I could find to a brown hopsack