or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Good question. I'm using a different factory since we can't come to an agreement with Saitt, and while my order for 900 shirts is in they have pushed me back because this factory just contracted with Zegna, so being that Zegna is presumably slightly more important to them they have me on the backburner, but I'm hoping they will get to my measly order by April.
Yes the Classico/Classico II trousers are looser in the seat than the Lucente trousers - you will feel the difference for sure. Just add a tie to the trousers and you've got free US shipping! I will not be doing any cotton suits this spring... sorry...
I can't promise anything at this time, but I am HOPING in May.
Yes - we will have some this coming autumn!
Yes, then you might as well wait...
Yes, the trousers of the current Scala tux are slimmer than current Benjamin suits, although probably about the same as the Granoro/Lucente model suit trousers. There is of course fabric to let out if need be.
Really? Never ever noticed this or even heard this. I will check this out tomorrow, but this sounds bizarre...
Yes slightly wider lapels.
Sorry for not responding sooner - just spent 3 days in Napoli/Bari/Martina Franca and just landed back in London tonight... got some goodies for you guys!Anyway still no hard dates - sorry. Once I know more I will let you know. By when did you need it?
Will do my best!