or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

While we can certainly swap out the trousers for you there is also about 1.25" to let out the waist in the size 28 trousers... up to you... just email service@ehaberdasher.com prior to ordering to make sure we have availability to switch (as of this moment we do) in size 30.
I'll first do a test order. Not sure if I will put them for sale depending on how they come out this time around, but will keep you guys posted.
Thanks very much!Anyone else?
Asking on behalf of a customer. He may be willing to drive a "reasonable" distance. He's 2.5 hours away from Atlanta and the same from Charlotte, NC. He's looking to have some Brioni garments tailored and doesn't want a hack job or just someone using clear nylon thread and does hems and sleeves only. Thanks in advance!
That's the Napoli, which is shorter than the Classico by a smidge. I am modifying the Napoli also, though. Probably narrowing the shoulder by 1cm and also the sleeves a bit as well. Only one Napoli suit left in a 37/38S, although I have to check with Colleen to see if there are a few more hanging around that aren't on the site... still interested in the 50R?
OK - patience, my friend.
We have navy 43/44L currently in stock:http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-16492/Benjamin-Sartorial-Suit-cln--43L-fdsh-44L/Detail
Probably not that size in the test run... sorry... but did you see this sweet Castangia in a 34R? Castangia happens to run kinda long also... this might work nicely for you.http://www.ehaberdasher.co.uk/servlet/the-1524/Castangia-Suit-cln--34R/Detail
In light of the fact that we have lots of stuff on our UK site that we don't have on our US site, we are going to make a few shipments of stuff in the next week... and taking requests! We would ship requested items over to the US then have them on our US site for you. Feel free to post/respond and/or email service@ehaberdasher.co.uk - please provide links AND product numbers! Prices will for the most part be equivalent to what you see on our US site - if you have any...
We are going to make a few shipments of stuff in the next week... taking requests. We would ship requested items over to the US then have them on our US site for you. Feel free to post/respond and/or email service@ehaberdasher.co.uk - please provide links AND product numbers! Prices will for the most part be equivalent to what you see on our US site - if you have any questions on specific items please feel free to email us...