or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Perhaps others will chime in on their experiences, but we have not received a single complaint about the durability of the fabric in the past 4 years. I can say that my brother works in Manhattan, walks a good 40 blocks a day and he has worn the trousers on a regular rotation 1-2x a week for over two years with no issues.
I generally don't think you will have much of an issue with wear - these are very high quality cashmeres from Biella - Tallia Delfino, Barbera, Colombo and Zegna.
Not yet, but hopefully in a few months we'll have some for spring.
We generally don't do more promotions or discounts, sorry.Yes there is a free shipping for US CUSTOMERS ONLY on orders over $150.Also there is a 1/2 off shipping code for international orders: "SFHALF"
You won't be disappointed. Yes for many of these we only got one or two.
No worries - things like search, new arrivals, sorting, etc. will be much improved when the new site launches.
Actually there are only 321 items in "New Arrivals". You can find the Kiton sweaters in the middle of the 3rd page.I should also take the time to say that the site is absolute rubbish but we are nearing having the newly revamped site completed! Maybe after the new year I'll post screen shots of what it will look like... or better yet just have the new site up!Also I am aware there are some missing photos for some of the new ties - I'm having that looked into first thing...
So we recently put up some new items on the site including Kiton cashmere sweaters, as well as some awesome cashmere, cashmere blend and wool ties from rare brands including E. Formicola, Ulturale, Roda, Nicky, Ballantyne, Sasa and Borrelli. Check them out!
Oh I should also so I'm planning to widen the lapel by 1cm, and also making a few other minor adjustments!
Oh no that doesn't sound good... a pic or two perhaps? You can also PM me or email me directly ben@ehaberdasher.com if you prefer. Granted I have seen this happen with Kiton, Borrelli, etc., but never before with my garments - I'm hoping it is just a press (and imagine that is the case).