or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Truth is they messed up my order and I didn't get as many 36S and 38S's as I had actually ordered. Again the headaches of dealing with production in China. We did get the black Bella Spalla though:http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-19125/Benjamin-Bella-Spalla-Sport/Detail
I guess I have some explaining to do.The Bella Spalla line was because as many of you already know we have been having production issues for the past few years, so I sought out an alternative solution in Italy (vs. China where the Sartorial line is made). I met and sat with a few different factories in Napoli and decided to go with this one, and basically went with their house model but tweaked it slightly (gave more room in the back and made the lapel wider). This is...
There is a canvas but they are fused but has an unstructured look and feel as it is extremely light and comfortable (assuming it fits well)
Correction the blue-green is Loro Piana (4th from bottom) along with the brown windowpane.
The three wide lapel models are the sage green melange, blue melange and the bottom earthy grey herringbone (pure cashmere). I am a svelt Asian dude. Honestly I look great in them all, although greens tend to not look so good on me.
I just like the way full canvas drapes and moves with the body. Lots of guys probably can't tell the difference, but having worked in the world of high end clothing on and off for 30 years you come to notice and appreciate such things.
Indeed the greens are handsome. The greens that are third and fourth from bottom are Loro Piana. I think I'll be putting them on the site today...
Aren't you a full canvas man anyway?
Oh, but not many in 38S though...
Ready for pics?