Posts by eHaberdasher

You will be able to order 34R in the next MTO, but otherwise may not have more any time soon.
For suits: Half canvassed probably starting at $650 and full canvas around $795. There will be a standard block as a basis. We will also be offering this in our shop in London hopefully by early December.

Yes. Side tabs, side button tabs, pleats, fob pockets, style of front and back pockets, cargo leg pockets, you name it!
Yes I'll remind the factory to include those.
Working on it, but will include the fabrics I posted previously and then a few more.
New factory. 2-Button only by popular demand.
Yes, although a light/mid grey flannel.
Yes we expect to have more light/medium grey and charcoal within the next 6 weeks.
Okay you guys have been patient and while the following is not 100% guaranteed I can't contain myself anymore. We are very close to big news on a few fronts:1. New full canvas production made by an Italian company in Europe - we are doing a test run which we expect to receive by the end of next month.2. MTM suits and jackets by this same company which we then hope to offer by the new year3. SO CLOSE to signing a lease for a shop in a posh London suburb4. Bella Spalla...