or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Tom Ford large leather tote auction alert! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2800-New-in-Bag-TOM-FORD-Black-Leather-Extra-Large-Tote-Bag-Italy-No-Reserve-/261621594974?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123
How did the suit work out?
I'm not sure if it's still there, but I believe they had a store in the port mall of Napoli. Otherwise not sure where they can be found... through one of the wholesalers we use the Riviera brand seem to have "total look" for both men and woman, and I hear they are particularly big in South Korea and/or Japan. From my experience they seem to use various manufacturers - lots in Naples and even Isaia made private label for them.The jacket you linked to is actually really...
The cuts are very very similar. The minor difference in the jacket is the back collar was just slightly adjusted on the jacket, and the trousers of the Granoro are a little bit tighter. Otherwise very little difference. If you're stuck on wanting to try the Classico II we can have one transferred over from our UK office as we do have one left here in medium grey 38L.
Will let you know... I actually had a SB peak made for myself in charcoal a few years ago...
BTW between now and Monday only (now through September 8th) all ties on the US and UK sites are 20% off with code "TIES20" at first step of checkout!
Toyed with the idea... just seemingly o much demand... are you in the UK or US?
For those not on our email list we did recently get in lots of MaCo (mfg of Caruso) suits that are AWESOME and at great prices: ON OUR USA SITE ON OUR UK SITE
The sizing and style is European - cut with higher armholes and meant to be more fitted to the body. The higher armholes and lightly padded shoulders contribute to a narrower shoulder measurement. Obviously no two bodies are exactly allike, but some customers actually comment that the shoulders are actually too WIDE - everybody's different...
Still working on getting production time for suits and jackets - at this point I don't want to promise anything until I really have a firm grasp on what is going on and what fabrics - I have so many fabrics set aside from the past two years that are still waiting to be made. Trust me I'm a lot more frustrated about this than you guys are regarding this...Shirts are in and landing on the site shortly, but unfortunately we only got a partial order shipped to us so lots of...