or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Yes - will have this in the 41L/42L.
Don't worry - your loyalty will not go unnoticed and will be rewarded!
Naturale Nuovo is like 7cm. Naturale is 9cm. These are jacket only models and are half canvassed in the Benjamin blue label.The 9.5cm is the first Bella Spalla model (solid black) - the Benjamin line made in Italy.We are introducing a new Bella Spalla model that is made in Italy again (but different factory in Napoli), half canvassed, with 8cm lapels (a little over 3").
To be fair the Naturale Nuovo model has lapels that are slimmer than what we normally do - I was trying them out and do not plan to be making those anymore with the more fashion forward styles. I may yet revisit the wider lapel of the Naturale but we'll see...
Sorry for the confusion - there seemed to be a mix-up with the shirt measurements between the older shirts made by a different factory (photos with the grey background and model name B115) and the shirts made by the new factory (white background with model names Giacomo and Tremiti - which are actually the same exact model). The newer shirts are slightly fuller than the older shirts and are basically an intermediate trim fit, if that helps at all. Hopefully we'll have...
This is to clear the current/old stock to make room for the new. Once the new stock is on they will not be on sale (the new stock). Hope that makes it more clear.
Email going out soon, but you guys get a jump start and use code "BEN10" at checkout to get the additional 10% off all Benjamin!
Well we just found there was a mix-up in my order and we're getting not just the navy suits and tuxedos in the new models, but also the charcoal and medium grey. We don't have room for all of these suits so we're going to run a very rare 10% off all Benjamin brand including the Sartorial line suits which as you know *never* go on sale! Once we generate the discount code I'll post... but can be applied to shirts, sport jackets, suits, even the new sweaters we got in...
No, it's a different fabric. The one previously made for the Purple Luxury Collection (full canvas) was 100% cashmere. This one is wool/cashmere (95/5 if I recall correctly) and of course will be half canvassed.
They're actually not that heavy. We have one that's a lot heavier - I'm curious to see how it comes out (I think it's 500 grams)!