or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Done - in the chart for that particular jacket.
By the way BELLA SPALLA PRE-ORDERS CLOSE THIS SUNDAY (5/15)!
Yes the brown wool/linen is now sold out!
Yes there is allowance to let out but not a whole lot - same as before. That's why they made the jacket a little fuller overall in the waist and chest because they didn't want to mess too much with the exposed inside since it's unlined and would ruin the aesthetic. They said for fully lined jackets we can do more allowance but not for the quarter lined.Yes you can order both 40 and 42 - but don't tell anyone I'm giving you special privileges! I also am not sure on the...
Yes that is a 34R. I'll get the measurements on that to you asap and posted on the site. Thanks for pointing that out.
A. how does the jacket feel in the chest and particularly under the armpits? It's clear that the mid-section is quite tight. As both jackets are straight out of the box and not altered or anything I wonder if the 38S is still better after having a little nip/tuck done?Regarding the length it does look like it is a little short - is this photo taken from the same angle as the 38S pic? Although the cut of the trousers you're wearing with the 36S also doesn't help with the...
Okay I'll cut some of the navy hopsack trousers. What size do you guys want in particular? I'll probably only cut 32 - 34 - 36 - 38 unless you guys need a different size. Let me know asap.
Digging the Ormezzano linen pre-order with the coming coffee fresco trousers too
Actually both grey hopsack and taupe wool/mohair go well with the Zegna check
Not shiny at all.90 wool 10 mohair 220 gr Guabello