or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

and today we put up some PT01 and PT05 - awesome slimmer fitting trousers and 5 pocket styles!
Probably a sample of some sort. You can have a seamstress put in a button hole easily enough... Lardini does use great fabrics! Are those a washed wool?
For those not on our email list, we've recently added some awesome Lardini jackets at $295 and up - well below Yoox prices - and they're awesome (more casual) jackets! Also got in Castangia and Battistoni suits and jackets - really nice rare pieces that are hand made and Brioni-esque.
They are generally slim fit, but not a fashion slim fit. They definitely are not baggy.
The only promotions are free US shipping (code 'SFFRSHIP') or if outside US 1/2 price shipping (code 'SFHALF').Yes we ship internationally from either site to pretty much any country in the world.
The Lardini jacket you linked to is actually more structured than mos of the other Lardini jackets which are mostly unlined and have almost no shoulder padding. Lardini are mostly half canvassed and in some cases fused as the unlined jackets are mostly unstructured (but totally awesome). They're all made in Italy and use really nice fabrics.The Benjamin is, of course, fully canvassed and the one you linked to is the Napoli soft shoulder model, and the fabric is amazing -...
Actually we used to have one on the site but removed it - I forget why... but yes I do plan to have a wish-list type function for the new site! Benjamin odd trousers have been on the agenda for a really long time now - once again production issues have plagued me though.
Barely changed the model. I'm wondering if you definitely go the Classico II model or perhaps there is a remote possibility you received the wrong sized trousers?
Time... need more time. At this point don't hold your breath - I am still more focused on the Sartorial (fully canvassed) line...
Sorry I have been traveling back and forth, and will be traveling again tomorrow (Amsterdam with the wife and kids for a few days!)The NJ location is only a commercial office/warehouse - not a store. That being said the tailor across the street hangs a few of our garments - if you email service@ehaberdasher.com they can make sure what you're interested is there waiting for you at the tailor and you can set up a day/time with the tailor to swing by. He's a great guy - old...