or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

New arrivals: Stile Latino suits (150's, 180's, 200's), jackets (bunch of cashmere) and Lardini suits (fabric from Loro Piana, Zegna etc.). Check it out!
Not sure if still the case, but Dior has been made by Maco aka Caruso (along with Lanvin, Smalto, RLBL, and a host of others)
Sorry you might be out of luck for the time being... there's a few guys waiting on this size/color and we are still waiting on the factory for the new samples to finalize for the next production so we are a few months out at best before restocking... We are getting a little more backstock though in the charcoal and medium grey in that size and others...
Forgot about that one... will have to ask the factory to look for it - I reserved it over two years ago I wonder if it's still there!
Trust me - it has been difficult working with the factories to cooperate. Frustrating to no end - I want more Benjamin suits and sport coats for you guys more than anybody else!Just got back from Italy late last night - exhausted as I've been sick for 2 weeks straight. On the way in the next several weeks:Caruso & Maco suitsMarco Pescarolo trousersVarious sweatersBenjamin TiesPT01 trousersIn addition, next week we should finally have Lardini suits, Stile Latino suits and...
The waist of a 38 jacket is about 38" (19" across), and for the 36 jacket is about 36" (18" across). Hope that helps!
Looks fantastic! Hey what do the lapels measure across? 9cm?
Thanks! Will keep you guys posted!
Nice! Are you not on our email list?! Granted our email sign-up was taken down because it wasn't functioning properly, and I've neglected to have it put back on the site, but if you want to PM me your email address I can add it into the system.
It's possible it would fit you quite well - they do seem to be cut full.