or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Correction the blue-green is Loro Piana (4th from bottom) along with the brown windowpane.
The three wide lapel models are the sage green melange, blue melange and the bottom earthy grey herringbone (pure cashmere). I am a svelt Asian dude. Honestly I look great in them all, although greens tend to not look so good on me.
I just like the way full canvas drapes and moves with the body. Lots of guys probably can't tell the difference, but having worked in the world of high end clothing on and off for 30 years you come to notice and appreciate such things.
Indeed the greens are handsome. The greens that are third and fourth from bottom are Loro Piana. I think I'll be putting them on the site today...
Aren't you a full canvas man anyway?
Oh, but not many in 38S though...
Ready for pics?
To be honest I don't like half canvas. I can feel the difference and usually see the difference also - especially with movement. But the price point of full canvas, as cheap as it is at $525, is just slightly out of reach for some people, and for a half canvassed garment the Benjamin may prove to be a really great product and better than 95% of what is out there at the lower price range. We'll see though.
We usually ship via Priority or Express Mail which provides for some insurance and partial tracking to avoid loss which happens often with just regular mail, so shipping is actually indeed price. US Priority Mail is $30. Better to combine with other items!
FYI the Corneliani is the 1st line Corneliani - not sure why it has the CC tag. Look underneath the tag it is their first line.