or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

For those not familiar with MACO, here's a write up from another respected forum member: http://www.styleforum.net/t/386970/largest-ready-to-wear-suit-brand-review-44-brands-by-parisian-gentleman-updated By Dirnelli : Maco is a brand made by Caruso (like its other brand called Raffaele Caruso.) It’s very nicely made, comfortable to wear, and very current it its styling. Fabric choices are beautiful. It’s just a shame that this brand is still confidential and not...
Here's the email that went out earlier: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/New-Arrivals--Maco-Caruso-Suits---Borrelli---Marco-Pescarolo-Trousers.html?soid=1101417638975&aid=pCisbNBHR5k
NEW ARRIVALS: Maco (Caruso) suits, Borrelli & Marco Pescarolo trousers. Fully canvassed suits from the makers of Caruso, Lanvin, Dior, Smalto, and more for starting at only $475! In the US In the UK
Fabric is about 275 grams for the Benajmin suits (basic solid fabrics). Lining is 55% Polyamid 45% Viscose and has proven to hold up well (at least no complaints in the past 4+ years).
Colleen tells me they are closer to a poplin than a twill, and are fairly lightweight and ideal for warmer weather (now).
Wish I could tell you for sure... although the model will probably be similar to the Classico II so not much fuller, although the trousers will certainly be a little bit more forgiving. Right now we're probably looking at September.
Size euro 46 - 56 (maybe some 58 - not sure). Mainline Pal Zileri and also some Sartoriale.it stuff too. Lots of interesting fabrics. Hope they'll be on the sites by the end of the month. Maco (Caruso) will probably be by the end of next week.
Benjamin trouser basics are restocked (charcoal, navy, medium grey). New Marco Pescarolo and Borrelli trousers will be on the site shortly. Ma.Co suits coming next week, and Pal Zileri suits shortly thereafter.
looks real enough to me.
Are the photos you linked to the RLBL I'm assuming?Well, why not try both the 39/40L as well as 41L/42L and keep one and send the other back? If the 39/40L jacket fits better we can switch the trousers for you to a size 36 if that works better for you - just let us know.