or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Yes there is about 2" to let out in the waist.
Unfortunately not at this time... maybe for spring 2017 but this is not an active project right now...
Thank you all for those who weighed in on your fabric preferences for the fall. We will be offering most of them, and are just waiting for confirmation of our fabric order! In addition, for those waiting on the pending MTO Bella Spalla they are supposedly arriving tomorrow if they clear customs early enough in the day tomorrow! Yes, trousers are coming too!
The solid white you have and the solid pink are the only ones that are best with an undershirt. All the other shirts can be worn without any undershirt.
We should be getting more navy in the next few weeks.
Probably not... we're a little heavy on ties atm. What kind of ties were you looking for? We've got hundreds to choose from as it is...
Shirt looks like a great fit - I've been really pleased with the shirts as we use the same factory that Zegna contracts with for some of their shirts made in Romania (although the shirt company headquarters is actually in Italy). I bought thousands of meters from Canclini and so the fabrics, for the most part, are amazing.The shirt you have is indeed a thinner/finer broadcloth that is extremely soft, and indeed best to wear an undershirt with it. We have the same fabric...
Yes the next run will see some slight changes including more open quarters, SLIGHTLY longer jacket length. Actually now testing and may go with a different factory...Here's a pic posted of the jacket from the new factory. I know you can't see the length but the shoulder is slightly more natural also.https://www.instagram.com/p/BG7OVbLPgIe/?taken-by=e_haberdasher
Yes I came across the green Drago and something about it really draws me to it, although I look terrible in green so wouldn't be at all for me! It has a slightly tweedy finish and texture and is really interesting, somehow much more intriguing than it's midnight blue brother (#3).
Yes, different hopsack for fall/winter. This is actually more of a heavy nailhead weave but when you hold it to the light you can see it is a hopsack (slightly open). The other was spring/summer weight in wool/linen.