or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

The grass is always greener my friend... attitude of gratitude!
I'll be honest here: I've got three kids ages 12, 13 and 15, two mortgages to pay (thankfully with good tenants, which wasn't always the case), haven't funded retirement in YEARS, zero savings, haven't funded college education for the kids, work about 60 hours a week, and just barely paying the bills. And yet I consider myself extremely blessed because there's food on the table, I enjoy what I do (for the most part), get to see my wife and kids more than probably 95% of...
Thanks for the kind message. Assuming my visa gets approved to stay on in London for another 2 years I definitely plan to offer spring/summer. Right now I'm without passport for the next 6-8 weeks, but assuming all goes well I'll be headed back to Italy in late February to grab more fabrics for spring/summer and offer on the site by early March around the time the current pre-orders will have already been received so that we can get more feedback if needed moving forward.
There will be a few, depending on how much fabric is left, but the prices will be slightly higher than the pre-order prices (roughly 10%)
Yes, everything is returnable, but hopefully you won't be ordering a crazy size otherwise I may have to reconsider... by the way I'm closing out the made to orders tonight and submitting to Italy tomorrow.
It does look tight. When do you anticipate getting back to normal weight, and more importantly, do you have any other jackets or suit jackets that normally fit you well but also fit similarly to the new jacket you're modeling? If so, then it's likely your tailor can make slight adjustments to make it work for you. If not, you may need to return it.If you prefer to contact me directly to further discuss you can email me at ben@ehaberdasher.com.
Sorry as our office was closed until this morning... it looks like Colleen may have gotten back to you already via email? If not please let me know.
What kind of additional photos are you looking for?
By the way the factory said at this point they're not going to book Pre-Orders until after the new year, so Bella Spalla MTO pre-orders are open until January 3rd!! http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=pre-order
I will probably order more vests soon...