or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Does not appear to be Caruso made. Doesn't mean it's not nice...
$425 - $495 with the upper end of the range being pure cashmere.Will try to take pics of one of the jackets soon to be on offer tomorrow. It's a pure cashmere charcoal houndstooth.
Yes you can see the navy Napoli is clearly shorter in the jacket length... are the trousers a little loose in the thigh area (although, again I know this is an area of personal preference in terms of fit)?
I thought they had arrived already in the US but apparently not yet... hopefully they'll land in the next day or two and then it will take some time to photograph, measure and get online... yes there are some Longs... will keep you posted!
The current Napoli fit has a slightly broader should and slightly shorter jacket with a more suppressed waist and slimmer pant than the Classico II. Also the Napoli has a softer shoulder than the Classico II.Hope that helps!
Hopefully works for you - this is the first time we're offering size 34S and 34R and were hoping to see a decent demand. Only a few sold so far...
Thisfits are you about 5'9" or 5'10"? The jackets look borderline too short to me (I realize this is somewhat subjective and more a matter of personal taste) - or maybe it's the angle from which the photos were taken?
Sorry I'm not sure how I totally skipped over this post without answering sooner!We measure the sleeve length from the top of the shoulder seam - not from the center of the neck which is the way SuitSupply appears to do. Does that make sense? I've never heard of a sleeve measurement provided the way SuitSupply does on anything other than shirts or garments that have raglan sleeves.
They're in! Should be on the site HOPEFULLY by the end of the week in the US ONLY! I have one here in London I will model for you guys in the next day or two...
Hmmm... well this is a new one... you must have really sharp and pointy leg hairs! This happened on all your Benjamin trousers? Strange... anyone else experience anything like this? Anyway PM on the way...