or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Oh man I was counting on the bonus season for you guys and/or a tax refund!
A few more:
Yes, we did make some extras for moost of the fabrics and will have them on the site soon - possibly even today. We will be doing new preorders soon - waiting for fabric swatches to arrive today actually and will probably poll you guys to see which ones appeal to most.
The MTO Bella Spalla jackets have arrived! We made some extras for those of you who missed out but they will be at a slight premium for those who did not do the MTO.
Thanks - I checked with Colleen and she verified that they do measure 31" - 31.5" in reality. Of course there is nearly 2" to let out the waist, but the measurements as they are appear to be accurate.
Please provide the link and we'll look into it and get back to you.
I don't have the suit in front of me as I'm in London, but from what I remember the fabric is actually quite tight and not as delicate as you might think. I think it'd be fine for your purposes, but you will ultimately have to be the judge. I would recommend ordering the suit and seeing for yourself.
Cut is slightly more forgiving than the Benjamin trousers. The price is probably going to be $130-$135.
13"?!? You're talking belly button level! Can't say it's my style right now... in fact I forgot to tell you guys along with the Bella Spalla jackets I made some wool flannel trousers as well (better late than never!) which we hope to have online in the next 2/3 weeks. If you're looking for forward pleat higher rise - does Ralph Lauren stilll make them? Haven't checked in years, but back when I worked for them in 93/94 all my trousers from them were like that: high rise...
Thanks... as they say there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity... all I know is I'm having fun!